What would you name a sister to Dani?

What would you name a sister to [name]Dani[/name] (girl, not [name]Danielle[/name]), and brothers [name]Levi[/name] and [name]Max[/name]?

I love unisex/surname names for girls like [name]Aubrey[/name], [name]Avery[/name], [name]Reagan[/name], and [name]Delaney[/name],
but I also love girls names like [name]Lily[/name], [name]Lena[/name], [name]Sienna[/name], and [name]Violet[/name].

I want something that fits in with the rest of the names. Suggestions?

Here are some ideas for you.
[name]Kasey[/name]
[name]Charlie[/name]
[name]Bree[/name]
Joie
[name]Kaia[/name]
[name]Bryn[/name]
[name]Thea[/name]
[name]Lane[/name]
Willa
[name]Sadie[/name]
Rhody
[name]Tess[/name]
Josie

I say [name]Emery[/name] or [name]Avery[/name]. They are unisex and I think will be nice with the other names. :).

Something short and sweet and spunky.
[name]Mae[/name] (yeah I know I might be the only person who thinks this has spunk)
[name]Thea[/name]
[name]Echo[/name]
[name]Isla[/name]
[name]Zoe[/name]/y
[name]Joy[/name]

[name]Love[/name] all the names you mentioned in your post (except for [name]Aubrey[/name] and [name]Sienna[/name], they’re all on my list as well).

Some other ideas:

[name]Quinn[/name]
[name]Dahlia[/name]
[name]Rowan[/name]
[name]Livia[/name]
[name]Kenzie[/name]
[name]Nell[/name]
[name]Greer[/name]

I too love [name]Sadie[/name] and [name]Avery[/name], and [name]Zoey[/name] (but my niece’s name), and [name]Rowan[/name].

Or what about [name]Sydney[/name], or is it becoming too popular? I like that it is unisex and fits with [name]Dani[/name], and it is also a family name.

Currently, [name]Sydney[/name] is just as popular as [name]Levi[/name] is, at least nationally (in the U.S.), although it might be more popular in your area. Personally, I’ve never met a [name]Sydney[/name] or a [name]Levi[/name] :slight_smile: I do think it fits in well with your sibset.