What would you name a third brother?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] Berries.

This is completely hypothetical. But what would you name a third brother to [name_m]Albert[/name_m] & [name_m]Bastian[/name_m]? Those are the only two names that dh & I agree on for a boy. And I don’t even know if I love [name_m]Bastian[/name_m] that much. I just like to have hypothetical sibling sets for fun!

Thank in advance. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

[name_m]Albert[/name_m], [name_m]Bastian[/name_m] and,

[name_u]Elias[/name_u]
[name_u]George[/name_u]
[name_m]Mattias[/name_m]
[name_u]Tobin[/name_u]
[name_m]Finnick[/name_m]
[name_u]Windsor[/name_u]
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m]
[name_u]Ezra[/name_u]
[name_m]Calvin[/name_m]
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
[name_m]Quinton[/name_m]
[name_m]Jacoby[/name_m]
[name_m]Cormac[/name_m]

Me? I would be trying to find a third name with a B in it, even if I said I wasn’t!

[name_m]Albert[/name_m], [name_m]Bastian[/name_m] (I much prefer [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] with NN Bash or Bastian), and …

• [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u]

• [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] / [name_m]Gabe[/name_m]

• [name_u]Brighton[/name_u]

• [name_m]Brandon[/name_m]

• [name_m]Brendan[/name_m]

• [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m]

• [name_m]Fabian[/name_m]

Girl: [name_f]Ebony[/name_f], [name_f]Mable[/name_f], [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f], [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] / [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f], [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] / [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], etc.

[name_u]Francis[/name_u]!

@canyonmoon28 -Some great suggestions! I wish that I liked [name_m]Mattias[/name_m] more, because that’s a beautiful addition here. I really like [name_u]Elias[/name_u] & [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] too. [name_u]Eli[/name_u] is so popular though & [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] is just a tad trendy. But they do fit really well. [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] is one of my husband’s favorite names that I like but don’t quite like enoguh.

@LynnG-Thank you! I love [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] & would add that in a heartbeat. [name_m]Just[/name_m] pretending that dh has no say, because I don’t think that he likes it & he definitely doesn’t like [name_m]Gibby[/name_m]. I love [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] nn [name_m]Gibby[/name_m]. :grin:

@deziguess -That’s really funny that you suggest that. [name_f]My[/name_f] husband is obsessed w/the name [name_u]Francis[/name_u]. I just don’t care for it. But it does fit in well, doesn’t it? Thankfully (and strangely), his cousin has a little boy called [name_u]Francis[/name_u]. We’re not super close w/them, but I think that maybe we see them just enough that it would be weird.

2 Likes

maybe…
[name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_m]Gregory[/name_m]
[name_m]Charles[/name_m]
[name_u]Germaine[/name_u]
[name_m]Frederick[/name_m]

[name_m]Felix[/name_m], [name_m]Dashiell[/name_m], [name_m]Otis[/name_m], [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m], [name_m]Xander[/name_m] or [name_m]Phineas[/name_m].

@dejectedpiglet -Thanks! I do really like [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] (or Frederic…which would just get misspelled, right?) I think that my hubby would too, but people in my neck of the woods seem to have a hard time getting over the [name_u]Freddy[/name_u] Kruger thing. :roll_eyes:

@TDFM -Thanks for the suggestions! I love [name_m]Dashiell[/name_m], but it’s too close to [name_m]Bastian[/name_m] w/the Bash/Dash thing. I do really like [name_m]Otis[/name_m] too. [name_m]Will[/name_m] have to think on that one…and I’ve loved [name_m]Phineas[/name_m] for years & years, bu the meaning of it is a turn off. I’m usually not that held up on meanings, but I really really dislike snakes!

1 Like

[name_m]Albert[/name_m], [name_m]Bastian[/name_m] and

[name_u]Edison[/name_u]
[name_m]Nicholas[/name_m]
[name_m]Corentin[/name_m]
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m]
[name_m]Edmund[/name_m]
[name_m]Roland[/name_m]
[name_m]Rupert[/name_m]
[name_m]Zachariah[/name_m]
[name_m]Walter[/name_m]
[name_m]Peter[/name_m]
[name_m]Grover[/name_m]
[name_m]Gordon[/name_m]
[name_m]Gilead[/name_m]
[name_u]Douglas[/name_u]
[name_m]Vincent[/name_m]
[name_m]Fredrick[/name_m]
[name_m]Simon[/name_m]
[name_m]Isidore[/name_m] / [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]
[name_m]Matthew[/name_m]
[name_u]Nolan[/name_u]
[name_m]Truman[/name_m]
[name_m]Norman[/name_m]
[name_m]Jubal[/name_m]
[name_m]Samuel[/name_m]
[name_m]Lemuel[/name_m]
[name_m]Valentin[/name_m]
[name_u]Viridian[/name_u]

Thanks @moonwriteen! I really like a lot of these like [name_m]Peter[/name_m], [name_m]Matthew[/name_m], [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] & [name_u]Nolan[/name_u]. [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] I just wouldn’t want to use, because I don’t like [name_m]Matt[/name_m]. We used to have a cat named [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] who passed away, so that might be weird…Nolan is one of my absolute favorites that is perfect, & my husband hates it. I don’t know how he feels about [name_m]Peter[/name_m], but I find it handsome. Especially w/the nns [name_m]Patch[/name_m] or [name_u]Pip[/name_u]. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Something kingly sounding.

Fabian
Casper
Julian
Percy
Cedric
Lucas
Elias
Hadrian
Jasper
August/Augustine
Magnus
Ivan
Aurelias
Xavier
Lucian
Lucius
Nicholas
Edmund
Quillan
Sylvan
Tristan
Vincent
Clarence
Terrence
Raphael
Finnian
Florian
Dorian
Claudio
Everett
Hector

I think Jasper, Dorian, Xavier or Magnus sounds great with Albert and Bastian.

Thanks @anon25197097 ! You’ve nailed our style. I really like [name_m]Ivan[/name_m], [name_m]Casper[/name_m], [name_m]Finnian[/name_m] & [name_u]Elias[/name_u]. And I love [name_u]Julian[/name_u]! It’s one of my top favorites. Dh doesn’t like it, but he dislikes it less than some of my others. :woman_shrugging: I may be able to talk him into [name_m]Finnian[/name_m]. :thinking: And dh loves the name [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] & is obsessed w/the name [name_m]Magnus[/name_m].

1 Like

Yay! Stunning boys names. Good luck. Looking forward to seeing what you pick ( in general) :blush:

I would probably pick a C name
[name_m]Albert[/name_m]
[name_m]Bastian[/name_m] and

[name_m]Crispin[/name_m]
[name_m]Calvin[/name_m]
[name_u]Corbin[/name_u]
[name_m]Caleb[/name_m]
[name_u]Calder[/name_u]
[name_m]Christopher[/name_m]

Thanks, @Ehrob1 . A ‘C’ name would be cute. I think that [name_m]Crispin[/name_m] fits in really well. I also love [name_m]Calvin[/name_m], & love love the nn [name_u]Cal[/name_u].

[name_m]Jorge[/name_m]
[name_m]Cayman[/name_m]
[name_m]Henry[/name_m]
[name_m]Louis[/name_m]
[name_u]Devin[/name_u]

Thanks @skylerros. I love [name_m]Henry[/name_m]! It fits really well, but in my area, [name_m]Henry[/name_m] is basically every little boy’s name. [name_m]Louis[/name_m] is sweet though. :slight_smile:

1 Like