What would you name her sister and brother?

I think that my future daughter will be named [name]Teddy[/name] [name]Angelica/name. I want something that matches with it, but not too matchy matchy. Like, I want to stay away from names that are so similar to [name]Theodora[/name], but i want them to sorta match. I need a girl name and a boy name. You can give me a couple if you want, but choose your favourite ones out of your list.

Some names I sorta like(you dont have to use these, i just thought it might be helpful):
[name]Veronica[/name]-Too similar to [name]Theodora[/name], at least I think so.
[name]Sarah[/name]-Too plain alongside her sister
[name]Joanna[/name]-Again, her sister’s name is more elegant.
[name]Haley[/name]-Too popular
[name]Angelica[/name]-Already her sisters middle name, but I like it enough to use it again.
[name]Jadyn[/name]-Too masculine
[name]Bridget[/name]-I couldnt imagine [name]Bridget[/name] and [name]Teddy[/name], they just dont go together.

Thanks!

I absolutely love the name [name]Theodora[/name] and it would be the name I’d give to my first daughter. I’d most likely call her [name]Teddy[/name] too with her full name being [name]Theodora[/name] [name]Kitty[/name].

Names for siblings that I would use with this name are:
Girls
[name]Clementine[/name] nn [name]Emmie[/name] (this is my favourite)
[name]Florence[/name] nn [name]Flo[/name]
[name]Elspeth[/name] nn [name]Elsie[/name]/ [name]Elsa[/name]
[name]Isabella[/name] nn [name]Izzy[/name]/[name]Bella[/name]
[name]Millicent[/name] nn [name]Milly[/name]
[name]Elizabeth[/name] nn [name]Betsy[/name]

and for Boys
[name]Ezra[/name] (this is my favourite and is what I’d call my first son)
[name]Rupert[/name]

[name]Sosie[/name]

Hm. A tough one, for sure! [name]Theodora[/name] [name]Angelica[/name], [name]Teddy[/name]. It’s spunky and vintage and surprisingly fresh!

Well, I’d name her sister [name]Philippa[/name]. I’d call her [name]Pippa[/name]. [name]Teddy[/name] and [name]Pippa[/name] just works for me. [name]Both[/name] [name]Theodora[/name] and [name]Philippa[/name] are a bit clunky, they’re spin-offs from boy’s names, and they’re just totally cool! [name]Teddy[/name] and [name]Pippa[/name] are spunky and fresh and so much fun. Now, what would her middle name be? Hm. [name]Theodora[/name] [name]Angelica[/name] - [name]Angelica[/name]. It needs to be funky and feminine and energetic. Maybe [name]Evangeline[/name], [name]Genevieve[/name], [name]Juliet[/name], [name]Lucinda[/name], [name]Miranda[/name], [name]Ophelia[/name]? I like [name]Philippa[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name], but those darn vowel sounds! Yet, you’ve used [name]Theodora[/name] [name]Angelica[/name], right? [name]Philippa[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] is my favorite, though. [name]Love[/name] it!

Oh, I guess I should suggest something else. [name]Jessamine[/name]? [name]Jessamine[/name] [name]Fiona[/name]? [name]Teddy[/name] and [name]Jessie[/name]? Or [name]Minnie[/name]! [name]Winifred[/name]? [name]Winnie[/name] or [name]Freddie[/name]? Uh, [name]Winnie[/name]. [name]Teddy[/name] and [name]Freddie[/name] is weird. [name]Wilhelmina[/name]? [name]Teddy[/name] and [name]Willa[/name] is so cute! Yeah, I like these clunky-cool names, too!

A boy name, now. [name]Sebastian[/name]? [name]Thaddeus[/name]? Oh, oh! [name]Solomon[/name]! Yeah, that’s neat.

Good luck,

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile: