What would you name her?

1. [name]Cora[/name]
  2. [name]Felicity[/name]
  3. [name]Phoebe[/name]

(I can also picture a [name]Josephine[/name] or a [name]Julia[/name]…)

Take care!

Since you love it, I will second [name]Lydia[/name]… I can definitely see her as a [name]Lydia[/name]!

1. [name]Fiona[/name]
  2. [name]Gemma[/name]

[name]Susan[/name] - [name]Carys[/name] and [name]Phoebe[/name] are great!

[name]Jill[/name] - I’m liking [name]Felicity[/name] more and more each time I say it, and of course, there’s [name]Phoebe[/name] again! [name]Julia[/name] and [name]Josephine[/name] are lovely as well.

[name]Lyndsay[/name] - Yay! Another [name]Lydia[/name]! And, [name]Fiona[/name]'s always been another one of my favorites…

Thank you! :slight_smile:

I definitely see a [name]Charlotte[/name], a [name]Claire[/name] or a [name]Caroline[/name].
(what is it with me and names that begin with “C”?)

I also see a [name]Ruby[/name]…maybe [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]?

Hey there [name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

An [name]Elise[/name], [name]Penelope[/name] or [name]Marina[/name], perhaps …

Any [name]Anna[/name] name would work well, I think - [name]Annabel[/name], [name]Annaliese[/name], [name]Rosanna[/name], [name]Roxanna[/name] et cetera.

And, funnily enough, I can definitely see a little [name]Magnolia[/name]!

1 [name]Pearl[/name]- the discription kind of reminded me of the scarlet letter
2 [name]Maisie[/name]
3 [name]Eliza[/name]

I could also picture [name]Cora[/name] and [name]Lydia[/name]

I think of lots of girls’ names and love many, many names. But [name]Anna[/name] is one that I always love so much. I think it is my favorite next to [name]Elizabeth[/name].

1. [name]Honey[/name]
  2. [name]Isla[/name]
  3. [name]Julia[/name]

I love this! I should imagine my future children more often…

Kyemsma - I love [name]Charlotte[/name], [name]Claire[/name], and [name]Caroline[/name]! C names really are beautiful, elegant, and classic. [name]Ruby[/name] is sweet, too, and it would be a nice way to honor my late great-grandmother, [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Jane[/name].

Twinkle - [name]Elise[/name] and [name]Anneliese[/name] are both very sweet, especially since my own middle name is [name]Elyse[/name] and I’m adoring [name]Anna[/name] (not to mention [name]Anna[/name] was the name of my maternal great-great-grandmother). And, the more I say it and think about it, [name]Magnolia[/name] is becoming a fast favorite of mine!

UpsideDown - [name]Pearl[/name] is a sweet name, even as a nickname for [name]Margaret[/name] I think. [name]Eliza[/name] and, of course, [name]Lydia[/name], are two of my favorites as well!

Cocop - [name]Julia[/name] is a beautiful name.

You are all so good at this! I wanted to expand my horizons with my name list, but its also nice to see that some of my favorites would fit a future little girl. Thanks! :slight_smile:

I’m not really sure how that works either but if you look up [name]Daisy[/name]
it’s listed as a diminutive of [name]Margaret[/name]. It’s never made sense to be but there are a few names that are also like that.
I think some one mentioned [name]Miranda[/name] and I just want to say I love it!