What would you name her?

Everyone who commented on my last one of these was so helpful! In fact, so helpful to the point I wasn’t able to actually decide on a name because so many fit perfectly :crazy_face: But I’m more-so chalking that up to the character inspo not being right (I’m a highly visual person, so character inspo is infinitely helpful to me for actual character development). Been searching, and I think (finger crossed) I finally found the inspo I was looking for (for the most part). Unfortunately, no names are coming to me :upside_down_face: Suggestions are appreciated! Looking for names kinda classic-ish, kinda trendy in her birth year (1992), but not too popular. I looked over all the names from my last post to see if any clicked, but none did. Thank you for putting up with all these posts! :grimacing::blush:

Tess seems to fit the bill! Cute, cool, classic but never too popular, and peaked in 1992 in the low #400s.

2 Likes

Lily or maybe [name_f]Jane[/name_f]?

1 Like

Grace
[name_f]Abigail[/name_f]
[name_f]Alyssa[/name_f]
[name_f]Angelica[/name_f]
[name_f]Mila[/name_f]
[name_f]Emma[/name_f]

1 Like

Maggie([name_f]Margaret[/name_f])
[name_f]Lizbet[/name_f]([name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f])
[name_f]Liliana[/name_f]
[name_f]Hope[/name_f]
[name_f]Lillith[/name_f]
[name_f]Emily[/name_f]
[name_f]Tess[/name_f]
[name_f]Reverie[/name_f]
[name_u]Lark[/name_u] or [name_u]Larkin[/name_u]
sorry for not matching time period, she seems a bit more modern so…

1 Like

Thank you everyone! I’m liking [name_f]Tess[/name_f] and [name_f]Maggie[/name_f] from the suggestions :slight_smile: I think Lily works really well too, but can’t use it because of another character :confused:

Not quite the style I mentioned, but do you think Sloane would suit her? Also, her SO is named Charlie and I’m not sure I like how Sloane and Charlie sound together…

Either [name_f]Claire[/name_f] or [name_f]Alyssa[/name_f]

She looks like a [name_u]Morgan[/name_u], [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u], or [name_u]Jessie[/name_u] to me!

Megan and [name_f]Tess[/name_f]/Tessa also work, but I think that [name_u]Morgan[/name_u], [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u] or [name_u]Jessie[/name_u] work better.

for it being paired with [name_u]Charlie[/name_u], I like [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] and [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] together. I think [name_u]Sloane[/name_u] and [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] sound fine, but [name_u]Sloane[/name_u] doesn’t quite fit her.

1 Like

I think she looks like a [name_u]Cassidy[/name_u].