What would you name her?

What a beautiful baby! My first thought was Cora, but I could also see her as a Sosie, Harper, Anna or Gemma!

1 Like

She’s precious! Looks like a little [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] :relaxed:
Without knowing her name she could be a [name_f]Layla[/name_f], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_f]Mia[/name_f] or [name_f]Millie[/name_f].

1 Like

@may.rose thank you for your suggestions [name_f]Cora[/name_f] & [name_f]Anna[/name_f] are so lovely & classic. I also have to agree that she is a cutie but I’m obviously bias!

@crabbycuties thank you she is so precious to me! I’m glad you think she looks like a [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] that makes me feel happy and I absolutely love [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]!

2 Likes

[name_f]Lilia[/name_f] is perfect but if I had to choose another… [name_f]Nadia[/name_f] or [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]

1 Like

She’s so cute, and she fits her name great! She does kind of look like a [name_f]Ava[/name_f] though

1 Like

She’s precious, and [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] fits her to a tea.

Other names that might fit her:
[name_f]Noemi[/name_f]
[name_f]Xiomara[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Fiona[/name_f]
[name_f]Nadia[/name_f]
[name_f]Iridessa[/name_f]
[name_f]Ellia[/name_f]
[name_f]Eliora[/name_f]
[name_f]Tigerlily[/name_f]
Analea
[name_f]Anaïs[/name_f]
[name_f]Aila[/name_f]
[name_f]Alya[/name_f]
[name_u]Dove[/name_u]
[name_f]Olivia[/name_f]
[name_f]Via[/name_f]
[name_f]Millie[/name_f]
[name_f]Mikayla[/name_f]
Hassanah

1 Like

She really is a [name_f]Lilia[/name_f], and she’s adorable!
I might cal her Lili/Lily for short though. Maybe even [name_f]Lia[/name_f] :slight_smile:

1 Like

Such a gorgeous little [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] “Lils” !

1 Like

Oh my goodness! She’s adorable!!

If I were to rename her, I’d maybe go for something sparky, like [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] or [name_f]Cora[/name_f] or [name_f]Lyla[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@hellobanjo thank you for your positivity surrounding [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] and I do absolutely love [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]

@EllArePea thank you I’m glad you think she suits her name and [name_f]Ava[/name_f] never crossed my mind!

@Strawberry.Bunny thank you so many pretty suggestions as well especially [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] :sparkling_heart:

@flamingo & @susannahj thank you for your positivity surrounding [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] suiting her name. She does get known as Lils!

@elanorelle thank you for responding I have to agree she is gorgeous of course I am bias and I love the suggestion of [name_f]Cora[/name_f]

2 Likes

She’s adorable :heart_eyes: [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] definitely fits her

If I had to choose another name for her, it’d be [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_f]Nell[/name_f], or [name_f]Violet[/name_f]

1 Like

Oh she’s so lovely :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I think [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Ella[/name_f] is absolute perfection and fits her perfectly!

If I had to rename her, I would go with [name_f]Lula[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f], I think! (Which is pretty much the same name :joy:)

1 Like

@sincerelysenara thank you for responding I’m glad you feel [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] suits her! I love your suggestions :sparkling_heart:

@hannahwren thank you for responding and your kindness/positivity surrounding [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] and hahaha your suggestion is essentially what I named her it seems great minds think alike!

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: :baby:t5:Oh my GOODNESS, she is gorgeous and so sweetly earnest!! I can’t believe you asked about [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] because, to me, she looks like a Lilian!! :heartpulse: Congratulations :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

@MummaMarigold thank you of course I’m bias but to me she’s the most gorgeous little girl ever :baby:t4::baby:t4: Yay I’m glad that you think she’s a little [name_f]Lilia[/name_f]!

1 Like