What Would You Name Luella's Brother?

What sibling names do you think go with [name_f]Luella[/name_f]?

I think [name_f]Luella[/name_f] is a lovely and girlish, as well as a bit countrified – which I don’t mind a bit – but please feel free to not get too stuck in the Southern / Country bumpkin category with this one (though those are welcome too … and might occur by association anyway :slight_smile: ).

Looking forward to your thoughts!

[name_f]Luella[/name_f] and [name_m]Evander[/name_m]
[name_f]Luella[/name_f] and [name_u]Dexter[/name_u]
[name_f]Luella[/name_f] and [name_m]Foster[/name_m]
[name_f]Luella[/name_f] and [name_m]Forrest[/name_m]
[name_f]Luella[/name_f] and [name_u]Grady[/name_u]
[name_f]Luella[/name_f] and [name_m]Pierson[/name_m]

[name_f]Luella[/name_f] makes me think of either sweet-southern belle or hipster-esque cool girl so I tried to give you boy names that gave me a similar feel to one of those two images in my mind :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks Marshmallow! I figured I’d get more action to post the two separately rather than the general name forum. :slight_smile:

After finding out I’m having a girl, I stopped focusing on boys altogether. [name_m]Evander[/name_m] is a neat one, and [name_m]Forrest[/name_m], but it always makes me think of Gump. Haha, not a bad association though.

[name_f]Luella[/name_f]'s little brother is named [name_m]Robert[/name_m] nn [name_u]Robbie[/name_u].

@aym I know, I hate that [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] is associated with the movie! It’s such a handsome, underused choice.

[name_f]Luella[/name_f] and [name_u]Barrett[/name_u]
[name_f]Luella[/name_f] and [name_m]Alvin[/name_m]
[name_f]Luella[/name_f] and [name_m]Roland[/name_m]
[name_f]Luella[/name_f] and [name_u]Hudson[/name_u]
[name_f]Luella[/name_f] and [name_m]JAsper[/name_m] ----- love this one

[name_f]Luella[/name_f] and
[name_m]Wesley[/name_m]
[name_m]Angus[/name_m]
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m]
[name_m]Rueben[/name_m]
[name_m]Piers[/name_m]
[name_m]Xavier[/name_m]