What would you name me?

I’m not changing my name, but I saw another poster made a topic called “name the previous poster” and thought it was so fun so I wanted to know what more thought my name should be! Here’s how I described myself in the post.

I’m short I have really long and thick dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. I’m a girly girl and I love to shop and wear makeup and jewelry. I love to read and watch movies. I love music and musical theatre and I love to sing and act. I love dogs and I love working with children. I’m really into the Myers Briggs and stuff like that but I hate astrology. I love summer and fall. I’m a Christian and God means everything to me. I am very loyal to my friends and family. I’m one those people who “stops and smells the roses” if you know what I mean. I appreciate the little things like the sunset or the moon or the wildflowers in the big field in front of our house.

I’ll add to that by saying I’m very clumsy and a little scatter brained. I’m talkative and extroverted. I love going places and trying new things. I’m very passionate and enthusiastic!

Have fun! I can’t wait to see what you guys come up with!

[name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Constance[/name_f]
[name_f]Bethany[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]
[name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Charity[/name_f]

I’m thinking [name_f]Ella[/name_f]/Ellie or [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] would fit you well, based on the description. Or, perhaps, [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] for something more elaborate. Maybe one of those with a nature-y middle name.

Aurora [name_f]Jade[/name_f]
[name_f]Ella[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]
[name_f]Ella[/name_f] [name_u]River[/name_u]
[name_f]Ellie[/name_f] [name_f]Rosanna[/name_f]
[name_f]Hannah[/name_f] [name_u]Lark[/name_u]
[name_f]Hannah[/name_f] [name_f]Soleil[/name_f]

Love the previous suggestion of [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] for you!

1 Like

I think you sound like you might suit [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Blossom[/name_f], [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Faith[/name_f], [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] [name_f]Summer[/name_f] or [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f].

1 Like

Christine [name_f]Melody[/name_f]

1 Like

I’m thinking [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] or [name_f]Elodie[/name_f]

1 Like

Oh I’m so glad that post was fun! Here are some ideas -

Marigold (probably my top choice for you! It’s nature-y, sunny, feminine, and has a biblical connection through the [name_f]Mary[/name_f] sound!)
[name_f]Cassia[/name_f]
[name_u]Aspen[/name_u]
[name_u]Haven[/name_u]
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_f]Junia[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
[name_f]Isla[/name_f]

Combo ideas -
Top choices
[name_f]Marigold[/name_f] [name_f]Isla[/name_f]
[name_f]Cassia[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]
Other ideas
[name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]
[name_f]Cassia[/name_f] [name_u]Haven[/name_u]
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Isla[/name_f] or [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_f]Junia[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]
[name_u]Aspen[/name_u] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_u]Aspen[/name_u] [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] or [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]

I like [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] [name_f]Isla[/name_f] best I think!

1 Like

Felicity or [name_f]Lydia[/name_f]

1 Like

Being outgoing and extroverted makes me think of Felicity, Kelsey, Eliza, Electra, Alexis, Sprite, Trixie, Blossom, Joy, Kristie, Lucy, Veronica, Aliza, Arista, Darcy, Francesca, Sara, Ellie, Becky, Kiera, Sierra, Melina, Mackenzie, Roxy, and a lot of cheerleader type names and names that end with an “ee” sound

Your beliefs makes me think of Faith, Christina, Lucy, Arabelle, Isabelle, Elizabeth/Eliza/Lisa, Sarah, Seraphina, Rachel, Mary/Marie, Madeline, Natalie, Rebecca, Lydia, Jane

Your love of music makes me think of Song, Caroline/Carol, Sonata, Aria, Viola, Veronica (b/c it makes me think of Harmonica), Lyra, Harper, Harmony, Melody, Elodie (because it sounds like Melody)

Overal I think Felicity, Eliza, Electra, Kristie, Trixie, Blossom, Cherish, Faith, Lucy, Seraphina nn Sara, Rebecca nn Becky, Isabelle nn Izzy, Joy and maybe Song, Lyra, Lydia, Veronica, and Carol match you the best

Some combos:
Eliza Blossom
Electra Jane
Cherish Lucy
Felicity Song
Lisa Faith
Kelsey Isabelle
Seraphina Joy
Kristie Melody
Rebecca Harper
Carol Roxy

1 Like

I think the name [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] [name_f]Moon[/name_f]- A traditional first name with biblical ties but a more whimsical middle!

1 Like