What would you name me?

Thought I’d post one too!
My name is Charlotte, which is a fine name, but I really do hate how many people I share it with. I’m 13 years old. I’m an INFP, a Ravenclaw, a hopeless romantic, and a professional daydreamer. I have shoulder-length brown hair and green eyes. I have five brothers, two older and three younger.
I love history, writing stories & horrible poetry, singing, wildflowers, long walks, Mr. Darcy, nature, crying over period dramas, Jane Austen, and reading. My favorite books are Anne of Green Gables, Pride and Prejudice, and the Harry Potter series.
I like old-fashioned names, like Georgiana or Rilla, nature names like Flora and Clementine, and nickname-y names, like Callie, Scout, and Kit.

[name_f]Cecilia[/name_f]
[name_f]Ottilie[/name_f]
[name_f]Marianne[/name_f]
[name_f]Celeste[/name_f]
[name_f]Evelina[/name_f]

1 Like

I’m getting [name_f]Luella[/name_f] vibes.

1 Like

I love Marianne and Celeste!!!

1 Like

Ooooh!! I’ve never really thought about Luella before, but I love it!!

1 Like

Some that come to mind are:

[name_f]Eloise[/name_f]
[name_f]Viviana[/name_f]
[name_f]Philippa[/name_f]
[name_f]Elspeth[/name_f]
[name_u]Florence[/name_u]

1 Like

Agree with [name_f]Elspeth[/name_f]! That or [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f], [name_f]Betty[/name_f] or [name_f]Lavender[/name_f]

1 Like

Philippa is one of my favorite names ever! I also love Viviana and Florence!

1 Like

I adore Lavender! And Elspeth!

1 Like

I love your taste in names! Those are so pretty. Plus, I adore your profile picture. [name_u]Anne[/name_u] Shirley-Cuthbert is a legend! [name_u]Love[/name_u] her!!

For you, I’ll suggest…
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_f]Hope[/name_f]
[name_f]Adele[/name_f]
[name_f]Dolly[/name_f]
Josephine-Jane (or really any name with a hyphenated [name_f]Jane[/name_f] addition! Something shorter like Anna-Jane or Flora-Jane would be so sweet, too.)
[name_f]Louisa[/name_f]
[name_f]Millie[/name_f]
[name_f]Augusta[/name_f] “Gus”
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_f]Fiona[/name_f]
[name_f]Marigold[/name_f]
[name_f]Caroline[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
[name_f]Dorothy[/name_f]
[name_f]Annie[/name_f]
[name_f]Mabel[/name_f]
[name_u]Cory[/name_u] (or [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] nn [name_u]Cory[/name_u]! Sooo lovely!)

1 Like

Oh my gosh, yes! Anne is my favorite character of all time!!

I love all of the names you suggested, especially Felicity, Flora-Jane, Louisa, Millie, Annie, and Cordelia!