What would you name my children? (Mary)

Based on my UC, what names would you give my children? It can be a name you think is really me or just a combo you like! Also feel free to give me as many children as you think I would have.

[name_u]Or[/name_u] if you wanna be simple just do one of each!

I’m excited to hear what you think!

[name_f]Louisa[/name_f], [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f], & [name_m]Samuel[/name_m]! Not sure about their middles…

1 Like

[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Marianne[/name_f]
[name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_u]Florence[/name_u]
[name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]
[name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_u]Elliott[/name_u]

2 Likes

I absolutely love your style! I just went with the combos in your UC because I couldn’t bear to break them up :cry:

[name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u]
[name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]

[name_f]Louisa[/name_f], [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], [name_m]Silas[/name_m], and [name_f]Ada[/name_f] :heart:

1 Like

Ooh, I love so many of your names! It’s hard to choose…

I think I have to go with [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] & [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] – both are so charming, and I love the short, friendly firsts with the longer, more buttoned-up middles! :blush:

1 Like

I will do a few possible sibsets for you:

[name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Isadora[/name_f], [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] & [name_u]Wesley[/name_u] [name_m]Otto[/name_m] [Nora, [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_f]Clara[/name_f], [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] & Wesley]

[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]George[/name_u], [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] & [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [Elliott, [name_f]Louisa[/name_f], [name_m]Jack[/name_m] & Benjamin]

[name_m]Lewis[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], [name_m]Casper[/name_m] [name_m]Edwin[/name_m], [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] ‘Ruthie’, [name_u]Florence[/name_u] [name_u]June[/name_u] & [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Wilbur[/name_m] [Lewis, [name_m]Casper[/name_m], [name_f]Ruthie[/name_f], [name_u]Florence[/name_u] & James]

[name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f] & [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [Diana & Eleanor]

[name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] & [name_u]Jonah[/name_u] [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] [Simon & Jonah]

1 Like

From your list:
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] & [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Wilbur[/name_m]

Mix & match:
[name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] & [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]

Completely new:
[name_f]Ione[/name_f] [name_f]Blanche[/name_f] & [name_m]Ansel[/name_m] [name_m]Wilfred[/name_m]

1 Like