What would you name my quirky daughter?

What would you name my daughter if she had incredibly wide feet and loved to climb up into the top of her closet and make a fort? And what if she got a bunch of gum on the seat of the car? And what if she had very, very thick blonde super curly hair and a mischievous grin on her face like [name]Huck[/name] [name]Finn[/name]? What if she liked to wear pants with dresses over them? What if her favorite animal was a toad?

Well, I would name her [name]Samantha[/name], but other names that come to mind for her are [name]Bethany[/name], [name]Bellamy[/name], [name]Raina[/name], [name]Eloise[/name], [name]Hanna[/name], and [name]Frances[/name].

[name]Harper[/name]. That’s totally how I picture a [name]Harper[/name].

Here’s a couple more, but I don’t think they work quite as well: [name]Gemma[/name], [name]Hadley[/name], [name]Aster[/name], [name]Tatum[/name], [name]Eowyn[/name]

I would name her [name]Darcy[/name]. I also picture her with these names;

[name]Tessa[/name]
[name]Bonnie[/name]
[name]Keeley[/name]
[name]Paige[/name]

To honor her fabulous feet, [name]Eloise[/name] (which means “wide”) came to mind. :slight_smile: I can also see her as:

[name]Cleo[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name]
[name]Juniper[/name]
[name]Marigold[/name]
[name]Magnolia[/name]
[name]Penelope[/name] (nn [name]Poppy[/name])
[name]Tabitha[/name]
[name]Willa[/name]

I can see a spunky name with offbeat charm!

I always love your threads! :slight_smile:

Have a good night!

[name]June[/name]
[name]Winnie[/name]
[name]Lucy[/name]

Sounds like a cute kid!!!

[name]Tanya[/name]

[name]Bianca[/name] nn [name]Bee[/name]

[name]Tamsin[/name]!

[name]Kristy[/name] [name]Lynn[/name] or [name]Kieran[/name] might also work.

[name]Olive[/name]. I think its perfect, nn [name]Liv[/name] or [name]Olly[/name].

Other names:
[name]Pauline[/name]
[name]Piper[/name] (I think this one is really good too)
[name]Penelope[/name]
[name]Farrah[/name]

[name]Eve[/name]/[name]Eva[/name] nn [name]Evie[/name], I think that could work. I also see her as:

[name]Samantha[/name]
[name]Poppy[/name]
[name]Piper[/name]
[name]Mia[/name] (my-uh)
[name]Orly[/name]

[name]Nelly[/name] [name]Rose[/name]

[name]Blythe[/name].

She’s sounds like an awesome kid!

[name]Eloise[/name] Phiffer Mckinnley

I think it has to be [name]Pippi[/name], [name]Susan[/name]! (Mn : Longstocking.)

Ha, ha! She was a lot like [name]Pippi[/name] Longstocking when she was little!

I see her as maybe a -
(some have been suggested)

[name]Tatum[/name]
[name]Lea[/name]
[name]Tessa[/name]
[name]Samantha[/name]
[name]Victoria[/name] - for some reason this one seemed to fit too.
[name]Jessie[/name]

Totally!

I am going to have to show this thread to my daughter - no I can’t because she would be upset that I told you guys that she has wide feet. [name]Don[/name]'t tell her I said that, please! She NEVER goes on Nameberry, so she won’t know. By the way, I was lying when I said her favorite animal was a toad. Her favorite animals were horses. She loved the song “All the Pretty [name]Little[/name] Horses”. Still loves it to this day.

[name]Susan[/name], your daughter sounds so adorable – feet and all!! However, you can edit your post and delete that portion if you want. I’m sure we can all agree not to tell her!

[name]Just[/name] say the word, and I’ll delete this post.