What would you name my quirky son?

What would you name my little son if he hiccuped a lot and played the tuba? And he was really nearsighted and had pet rats? And he loved to eat Peanut Butter right out of the jar with his finger?

Well, I’d name him [name]Elliot[/name], but others I could see on him are [name]Arthur[/name], [name]Vaughn[/name], [name]Simon[/name], [name]Rupert[/name], [name]Fletcher[/name], and [name]Noam[/name].

Engelburt

[name]Chester[/name], then either [name]Malcolm[/name], [name]Eamon[/name] or [name]Zeke[/name].

Haha!

[name]Truman[/name]
[name]Clarence[/name]
[name]Harvey[/name]
[name]Linus[/name]
[name]Winslow[/name]

I love your descriptions, [name]Susan[/name]! :slight_smile:

Take care!

[name]Russell[/name]!

[name]Earl[/name]

[name]Edit[/name]: or [name]Martin[/name]

The little boy I described at the beginning of this thread reminds me of my friend [name]Regi[/name]‘s son [name]Linus[/name] when he was little. I don’t think he played the tuba or hiccuped that much. He did sound congested and he had the most interesting glasses even when he was only around three-years-old. I forget what his middle name was. Maybe [name]Peter[/name] because that is his father’s name. He had thick, very blonde curly hair and brown eyes.
[name]Regi[/name] and [name]Peter[/name] named [name]Linus[/name] after the character in the movie “[name]Sabrina[/name]”. They are definite hipsters.
Congratulations, [name]Jill[/name], for guessing [name]Linus[/name]’ name!

Woo-hoo!!! What do I win? :slight_smile:

I hope you had a good day, [name]Susan[/name]! :slight_smile:

I hope you had a good day, [name]Susan[/name]! :-)[/quote]

Let’s see, what does [name]Jill[/name] get for winning the [name]Linus[/name] contest? [name]How[/name] about a chocolate sundae, because I remember that you adore chocolate, [name]Jill[/name]. And my favorite kind of soap - Kimono [name]Rose[/name]. Kimono [name]Rose[/name] soap is made by an English company, but I forgot the name of the company. And some “Life is Good” sleeping socks. They are so soft, you would love them! You could pad around the house in the middle of the night and never get cold.

I hope you had a good day, [name]Susan[/name]! :-)[/quote]

Let’s see, what does [name]Jill[/name] get for winning the [name]Linus[/name] contest? [name]How[/name] about a chocolate sundae, because I remember that you adore chocolate, [name]Jill[/name]. And my favorite kind of soap - Kimono [name]Rose[/name]. Kimono [name]Rose[/name] soap is made by an English company, but I forgot the name of the company. And some “Life is Good” sleeping socks. They are so soft, you would love them! You could pad around the house in the middle of the night and never get cold.[/quote]

Woo-hoo!!! Prizes!!! Thank you, [name]Susan[/name]! I love my chocolate sundae, English soap, and magic socks. :slight_smile:

Have a good night!