What would YOU name our daughter's sibling?

@Ehrob1 [name_m]Lochlan[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u] is so lovely. I’m not sure how I feel about [name_u]Baylor[/name_u] for a girl, but I kind of like the vibe it has.

@bellerose I’ve never seen [name_u]Connelly[/name_u] for a girl. I’ll have to think on that one. [name_m]Forde[/name_m] [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m] is quite handsome.

@Babies123456 [name_f]Gemma[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] and [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] are sweet. I’m not usually one for [name_u]James[/name_u] on a girl, but I like it in that combo.

@LynnG [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] surprises me. =] I wouldn’t have thought that name would “go” with [name_u]Adley[/name_u].

@JadaL We’ve considered [name_f]Bria[/name_f] a few times. Unfortunately, there is a town just south of us with a name very similar to [name_f]Bria[/name_f] and I am afraid most people will only hear the town name and not the actual name we were going for. lol [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] is one of my favorites for a boy. I just worry about it being taken over by girls lately.

@_Karson_Scott_Valent Thank you! Her name was nowhere near the style I thought I’d go for initially, but it just fit and has been absolutely perfect for her. I really like your suggestions of [name_u]Delaney[/name_u] [name_u]Louise[/name_u] and [name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]. We can’t use [name_u]Finley[/name_u] (one of our dogs’ names), but that combo is very handsome.

Adley [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is gorgeous! How about,

Winnie [name_u]Lark[/name_u]
[name_f]Aura[/name_f] [name_f]Zanthe[/name_f]
[name_u]Coco[/name_u] [name_f]Florence[/name_f]
[name_f]Mera[/name_f] [name_f]Peach[/name_f]
[name_f]Alaska[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]

Scout [name_u]Everett[/name_u]
[name_m]Emre[/name_m] [name_u]Wilde[/name_u]
[name_m]Stellan[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_u]Lennon[/name_u] [name_f]Star[/name_f]
[name_m]Davey[/name_m] [name_f]Wonder[/name_f]

1 Like