|what would you name Silvering's daughter|🌻

Hoping back on the train; what would you name my daughter if you had full control?

Here’s a list:
https://babynamedna.com/favorites/f9a724cd1dd049a985d96b29e0e44c76

[name_f]Leonie[/name_f] or [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_u]Scout[/name_u]! Also could see you with a little [name_u]Remi[/name_u], [name_f]Spring[/name_f] or Journey~

1 Like

[name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_f]Sonnet[/name_f] or [name_f]Leonie[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] using yours, [name_f]Jemima[/name_f] [name_u]Lark[/name_u] or [name_f]Rosalia[/name_f] [name_u]Glow[/name_u] as suggestions

1 Like

Sylvie Remington/Magnolia/Indigo

1 Like

[name_f]Aloisia[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] :two_hearts:

1 Like

@leafygreens honestly [name_f]Leonie[/name_f] and [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] has been on my mind as sisters. And that’s too funny, by some of my friends keeps saying I see with a [name_u]Remi[/name_u]! Thank you

@Greyblue ooh I love [name_f]Jemima[/name_f] [name_u]Lark[/name_u] and [name_f]Rosalia[/name_f] [name_u]Glow[/name_u] are stunning! I will definitely be adding them to my list!

@Larryisalittledog loving [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_u]Remington[/name_u] and I always have that one soft spot for lil’ [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]!

@EleanorVintage [name_f]Aloisia[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is absolutely stunning, has that 1930s Hollywood starlet vibes

3 Likes

Leonie Sonnet or Sylvie Magnolia

1 Like

I definitely associate [name_f]Spring[/name_f] and [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] with you! Maybe [name_f]Spring[/name_f] [name_f]Leonie[/name_f] or [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]?

1 Like

[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]!

1 Like

[name_f]Aphrodite[/name_f] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Antheia[/name_f] [name_f]Cataline[/name_f], [name_f]Eulalia[/name_f] [name_u]Fable[/name_u] or [name_f]Gaia[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u].

1 Like

gloria sonnet would be so cute :dizzy:

1 Like

[name_f]Adaly[/name_f] [name_f]Ceris[/name_f]

1 Like

@may.rose I absolutely adore [name_f]Leonie[/name_f] [name_f]Sonnet[/name_f]!

@wintersnowflake03 I absolutely adore [name_f]Spring[/name_f] [name_f]Leonie[/name_f] and [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]!

@Ashleyann8 [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] will always be dear to my heart!

@Wittyusername103 Ooh! [name_f]Aphrodite[/name_f] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] is different and magical! [name_u]Will[/name_u] probably add to my list.

@Sunniva [name_f]Antheia[/name_f] [name_f]Cataline[/name_f] and [name_f]Eulalia[/name_f] [name_u]Fable[/name_u] are very whimsical names!

@norin [name_f]Gloria[/name_f] [name_f]Sonnet[/name_f] is qn absolute gorgeous of a combo, especially with the nickname Glo!

@bellerose ooh never heard of [name_f]Adaly[/name_f] and I love the combo!

4 Likes

I’d go for:

sylvie genevieve wren
hazel tabitha dove
eleanor gloria ruth

1 Like

[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] :dove: :sunny:

1 Like

Adalie or Remi!

1 Like

@EmilyMcA I absolutely adore all those combos, especially [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Gloria[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]! Thank you

@elanorelle [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] is a gorgeous combo!

@midnight.melody I think [name_f]Adalie[/name_f] might be a new love for me

3 Likes