[name]Hi[/name] Nameberries, I have a challenge for you. A friend at work just found out she’s having triplets (3 girls). Since she loves [name]Hawaii[/name] (she honeymooned there) and Bible names, I suggested [name]Leilani[/name] (lay-LAH-nee) and [name]Mahala[/name] (mah-HAY-lah) and she loved them. Her surname is [name]Isaac[/name]. Now, I’ve been racking my brains and going through my baby name books until I’m cross-eyed and I haven’t come up with a third name that I love as much as these two gems. So, here is the criteria! Thanks for helping out!
- The name has to be three syllables (we can’t have the third girl feeling like she’s the odd one out)
- The name can’t begin with L, M or I
- The name can’t end in the same sounds (ee or ah)
- The name can be from another culture just as long as it looks and sounds great with the two others
- The name has to have an “exotic” vibe to it