What would you name their sister from my list?

[hypothetical]

What name from my girl list would you pick to go with Theodore “Teddy” Wilde, Oliver Keats, August Marlowe, Phoebe Scout, Eloise Briar, Sylvie Boheme, & Maxine Vesper? Middle name is up to you

First name list (not in order of preference):
Greta
Nora
Agnes
Esther
Marlowe
Daisy
Margot/Margaux
India
Alma
Romy
Sasha
Frankie
Tallulah
Mara
Iona
Esme
Cleo
Paloma
Delphine
Zelda
Clementine
Colette
Iris
Delilah
Astrid
Anouk
Ophelia
Blythe
Selah
Billie
Zara
Anya

Brother version here

1 Like

[name_u]Alma[/name_u] [name_f]Bronte[/name_f] :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would pick: [name_f]Cleo[/name_f]!

[name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_f]Esther[/name_f]

[name_u]Teddy[/name_u], [name_u]Oliver[/name_u], [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f], [name_f]Eloise[/name_f], [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f], [name_f]Maxine[/name_f] and [name_f]Cleo[/name_f]

1 Like

All of your girls names end in E, which is probably not on purpose but it makes me like the -e names from your list more.

[name_f]Esmé[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]

I love this combo and I don’t really mind the repetition of [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] as a first and [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] as a middle.

[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] “Teddy”, [name_u]Oliver[/name_u], [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f], [name_f]Eloise[/name_f], [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f], [name_f]Maxine[/name_f] and [name_f]Esmé[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Colette[/name_f] [name_f]Avalon[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] ‘Teddy’ [name_u]Wilde[/name_u], [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_u]Keats[/name_u], [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u], [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_u]Scout[/name_u], [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_u]Briar[/name_u], [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Boheme[/name_f], [name_f]Maxine[/name_f] [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] & [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] [name_u]Dream[/name_u]

This was really hard though so here’s some of the other combos I considered~

[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u]
[name_f]Anouk[/name_f] [name_f]Adele[/name_f]
[name_f]Paloma[/name_f] [name_f]Suvi[/name_f]
[name_f]Greta[/name_f] [name_f]Blossom[/name_f]
[name_f]India[/name_f] [name_f]Lumi[/name_f]
[name_f]Zara[/name_f] [name_f]Lilou[/name_f]
[name_f]Selah[/name_f] [name_u]Rain[/name_u]
[name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Amelie[/name_f]
[name_u]Frankie[/name_u] [name_u]Truth[/name_u]

1 Like

[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] " [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] " [name_u]Wilde[/name_u], [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_u]Keats[/name_u], [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u], [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_u]Scout[/name_u], [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_u]Briar[/name_u], [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Boheme[/name_f], [name_f]Maxine[/name_f] [name_u]Vesper[/name_u], and…

[name_f]India[/name_f] [name_u]Sasha[/name_u]

1 Like

[name_u]Frankie[/name_u] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] or [name_u]Billie[/name_u] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u].

1 Like

[name_f]Girl[/name_f]- [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u]

Boy- [name_u]Linden[/name_u] [name_u]Brave[/name_u]

1 Like

Hmm… First of all, I love that set as is. And, let’s see, if I were to add a sister from these, I’d probably go with [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] or [name_f]Colette[/name_f]. But I am leaning towards [name_f]Blythe[/name_f].

[name_f]Blythe[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_f]Blythe[/name_f] [name_f]Anouk[/name_f]
[name_f]Blythe[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Blythe[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Blythe[/name_f] [name_f]Winona[/name_f]

1 Like

I’d call her [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Zara[/name_f]!

1 Like

[name_f]Delphine[/name_f] [name_f]Selah[/name_f]
[name_f]Colette[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]
[name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Nora[/name_f]

1 Like
[name_u]Billie[/name_u] [name_u]Rain[/name_u]

Continues the -e pattern with the girl names, bubbly and full of spunk

[name_f]Esme[/name_f] [name_f]Lilac[/name_f]

[name_f]Esme[/name_f] and [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] are kinda similar (still perfectly fine as sisters though), but [name_f]Lilac[/name_f] is probably my favourite middle to go with the others

[name_f]Anouk[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]

Anouk’s [name_u]French[/name_u] feel fits perfectly with [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] & [name_f]Maxine[/name_f] especially, and the shared initial with [name_u]August[/name_u] & [name_f]Boheme[/name_f] is a cute connection

1 Like

theodore, oliver, august, phoebe, eloise, sylvie, maxine, and…

iris tallulah

my favorite, tallulah carries the spunky feel of all the middles and has two syllables, which quite a few of your names have. a spunky, whimsical vibe.

blythe matilda

has the -e ending, has the vintage, yet modern, flair all of your names fave. feels a lot like a princess name, which i like.

colette marley

this one stylistically fits the sibset, a vintage, dashing name with a more gender-neutral middle. it’s also cute!

zara clementine

i was torn between zara, anya, and zelda, but ultimately picked this one. the vibes match the sibset very well.

1 Like

Either [name_f]Greta[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] or [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u]

1 Like

Clementine Saga.

1 Like

[name_f]Esme[/name_f] [name_f]Iona[/name_f]
[name_f]India[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] / [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]India[/name_f]
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Astrid[/name_f]
[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Esther[/name_f]
[name_u]Alma[/name_u] [name_u]Romy[/name_u]
[name_f]Zelda[/name_f] [name_f]Delphine[/name_f]
[name_u]Sasha[/name_u] [name_f]Margot[/name_f]
[name_f]Zara[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u]
[name_f]Anya[/name_f] [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f]
[name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_f]Mara[/name_f]

1 Like