~ what would you name their sister?

hello friends :yellow_heart:

looking for a little inspo here, as this is a brotherset i’ve always really loved.

what would you name a little sister for:

oliver henry
finn christopher
thatcher dean
ira malcolm

oliver, finn, thatcher, and ira

and as a bonus question, what would you name four little boys and a girl of your own?

thank you! :ear_of_rice:

1 Like

i’d go with something like edith, beatrix, romy, marlowe, or juno as a sister! (also, finn christopher and ira malcolm are so lovely :green_heart:)

for my own lady and gentlemen, i’d go with raphael winter, vincent ulysses, claude percival, maxence arthur, and juno eurydice — rafa, vinny, claude, max, and ju :rainbow:

1 Like

lovely suggestions! marlowe and beatrix are my favorites, perhaps marlowe beatrix? :sparkles:

and i love your choices! vincent and maxence are so cute as brothers, and the nicknames are perfect! :cloud:

1 Like

naomi margaret :tulip:

also thought of piper, delilah, nora, leah, rory, violet & stella!

i’d name mine 4 boys and 1 girl: rio zeppelin, zen aurelio, elio ventura, kai índigo & alma oceana :mushroom:

1 Like

Absolutely lovely set, my goodness. I’d name their sister either [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] or [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f]!
Others that would be delightful are [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f], [name_f]Josephine[/name_f], [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f], [name_f]Mabel[/name_f], and [name_f]Rose[/name_f]! I love the idea of a little as the lady [name_f]Rose[/name_f] in a set of lads. :heart:

If I had four boys and a girl, I’d call them… [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_u]March[/name_u], [name_m]Benedict[/name_m] [name_u]Oliver[/name_u], [name_u]Laurence[/name_u] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m], [name_u]George[/name_u] [name_u]Edward[/name_u], and [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f]. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
[name_u]Nat[/name_u], [name_m]Ned[/name_m], [name_u]Laurie[/name_u], [name_m]Geordie[/name_m], & [name_f]Lissy[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] :strawberry::fallen_leaf::blossom::rabbit2:

1 Like

[name_u]Oliver[/name_u] , [name_u]Finn[/name_u] , [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m] , [name_u]Ira[/name_u] and

[name_f]Marina[/name_f]
[name_f]Elise[/name_f]
[name_f]Katie[/name_f]

If I had 4 boys and 1 girl they would be
[name_m]Deacon[/name_m], [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u], [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m], [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] and [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] ( Eva/ Evan)

1 Like

oliver henry
finn christopher
thatcher dean
ira malcolm

and…

lucy emmeline
sophie isobel
alice matilda
georgia phoebe
lola clementine

1 Like

rose would be so perfect! and i just love your set. benedict oliver ‘ned’ especially caught my eye. how cute! :books:

1 Like

i love finn christopher!!
i couldn’t just make one, so i made five sisters!

mabel juniper
flora luella or florence luella
eloise linnea
hazel thea
may clementine

oliver henry
finn christopher
thatcher dean
ira malcolm

for my own i’d go with thomas vincent, james raphaël, declan ezekiel, shepherd rafe & evangeline ruth :tulip:

A little sister to [name_u]Oliver[/name_u], [name_u]Ira[/name_u], [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m], and [name_u]Finn[/name_u] would be [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Paulette[/name_f] aka [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] :slight_smile:

Bonus:

[name_m]Roman[/name_m] [name_m]Lear[/name_m]
[name_m]Silvanus[/name_m] [name_u]Leo[/name_u]
[name_m]Macario[/name_m] [name_u]Paz[/name_u]
[name_f]Julina[/name_f] [name_u]Ceylon[/name_u]

~ [name_u]Rome[/name_u], [name_m]Silvan[/name_m], [name_u]Rio[/name_u], + [name_f]Lina[/name_f] ~

1 Like

I love your band of brother names!

I think I would go with [name_u]Romilly[/name_u], [name_f]Enid[/name_f], [name_u]Alba[/name_u] & maybe a bit of a daring one but [name_f]Sicily[/name_f] I think they would be gorgeous with the brothers.

Some middle names that could work for my suggestions could be

[name_u]Romilly[/name_u] [name_f]Astrid[/name_f]
[name_u]Romilly[/name_u] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_u]Romilly[/name_u] [name_f]Gemma[/name_f]

[name_f]Enid[/name_f] [name_f]Valerie[/name_f]
[name_f]Enid[/name_f] [name_f]Rosanna[/name_f]
[name_f]Enid[/name_f] [name_f]Jemima[/name_f]

[name_u]Alba[/name_u] [name_f]Lenore[/name_f]
[name_u]Alba[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_u]Alba[/name_u] [name_f]Verity[/name_f]

[name_f]Sicily[/name_f] [name_u]Vivian[/name_u]
[name_f]Sicily[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]
[name_f]Sicily[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]

Bonus question…

[name_m]Malachi[/name_m] [name_u]John[/name_u] Otim
[name_m]Joshua[/name_m] [name_u]Joseph[/name_u] Erifasi
[name_m]Solomon[/name_m] [name_u]William[/name_u] Saulo
[name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Leonard[/name_m] [name_m]Kojo[/name_m]
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Elora[/name_f] Otema

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps

1 Like

These names make such a sweet brother set!

I’d name their sister…maybe something like [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] or [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f].

1 Like

i love both elsie marigold and hazel josephine!

1 Like

I think I would go with [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] “Kitty”

With wife approval- we would have [name_m]Talon[/name_m] [name_u]Lyle[/name_u], [name_m]Marsden[/name_m] [name_u]Leo[/name_u], [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] [name_u]Jasper[/name_u], [name_m]Finnick[/name_m] [name_u]Reid[/name_u], & [name_f]Vada[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]

1 Like

so sweet! i love wyatt jasper and finnick reid!