What would YOU name them?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] Berries

I’m going to put forward to you a hypothetical situation to see whether I can find any more names I could potentially fall for. Currently I can’t see myself having anymore children but as a name nerd you can’t help pondering about names!

Anyways in this hypothetical situation you’ve adopted a daughter called [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] and you cannot change her name. [name_m]Even[/name_m] though [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] may not be a name you like your stuck with it essentially. In this situation you know your going to go on to have a biological daughter and a biological son of course you want to name them your favourites but they have to work with [name_f]Lilia[/name_f]. What names from your favourites would you choose to name Lilia’s sister & brother? You can just give first names or full combinations they’ll all be appreciated.

Anyways in a nutshell using your personal favourites what would you name your future biological son & daughter that would be a sibling to your adopted daughter [name_f]Lilia[/name_f].

Really interested to see the wonderful berries responses thank you for sharing :heart:

4 Likes

[name_f]Lilia[/name_f], [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] & [name_m]Matteo[/name_m]

1 Like

[name_f]Lilia[/name_f], [name_u]Rudy[/name_u], and [name_f]May[/name_f]!

1 Like

[name_f]Lilia[/name_f] and…
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] or [name_f]Juno[/name_f] or [name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_m]Arthur[/name_m] or [name_m]Romeo[/name_m] or [name_m]Felix[/name_m]

2 Likes

[name_f]Lilia[/name_f], [name_f]Alice[/name_f] or [name_f]Mae[/name_f] and [name_u]George[/name_u] :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

@oceansea absolutely love [name_m]Matteo[/name_m] & [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] is sweet thank you!

@gracegillian thank you your sibling set feels really retro

@Estrela i absolutely love your girl choices & [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] & [name_m]Felix[/name_m] are lovely thank you

@Ameliaanwen thank you [name_f]Alice[/name_f] & [name_f]Mae[/name_f] are sweet

1 Like

[name_f]Lilia[/name_f], [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] & [name_m]Nicolas[/name_m]

1 Like

lilia, alba and ned :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

[name_f]Lilia[/name_f], [name_f]Rea[/name_f] and [name_m]Conrad[/name_m]

1 Like

[name_f]Lilia[/name_f], [name_f]April[/name_f] & [name_u]Miles[/name_u]!

2 Likes

I’ve always thought [name_f]Lilia[/name_f], [name_m]Hugo[/name_m], & [name_f]Clara[/name_f] would be adorable together! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I would name them [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] (b) & [name_f]Mira[/name_f]!

1 Like

lilia, daniel, and camille, probably! i’m not sure if imogene and lilia would work well together…actually, scratch that, writing them side-by-side made me love that sibset!

okay, lilia, daniel, and imogene :two_hearts: i love that so much!

1 Like

Lilia, Juniper and Cassian.

2 Likes

[name_f]Lilia[/name_f] works really well with my favourite names anyway, so I would go with [name_f]Lilia[/name_f], [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] & [name_f]Flora[/name_f] or [name_f]Lilia[/name_f], [name_m]Henry[/name_m] & [name_f]Margot[/name_f].

2 Likes

@Randomdude555 thank you for answering! [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Isabel[/name_f]

@flowellagrace thank you such a sweet retro sibset

@ac9nec5 thank you [name_m]Conrad[/name_m] is lovely

@hannahhh i absolutely love [name_f]Lilia[/name_f], [name_f]April[/name_f] & [name_u]Miles[/name_u] such a swoon worthy sibling set so gorgeous

@elanorelle thank you for the feedback I absolutely love [name_f]Clara[/name_f] she’s on my list of favourite names & [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] is lovely

3 Likes

[name_m]Even[/name_m] though [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] isn’t a name I’d personally choose I think it fits in just fine with some of my top names!
I’d probably leave out favorites clove & willa because I’d avoid the similar theme/sounds. But I’d probably go with:
[name_f]Lilia[/name_f], [name_u]Jude[/name_u] & [name_u]Eden[/name_u]
[name_u]Or[/name_u]
[name_f]Lilia[/name_f], [name_m]Frank[/name_m] & [name_f]Anya[/name_f]

1 Like

You know what I think I misunderstood the last I posted, I still think those would be adorable as siblings but they’re not what I’d name my own kids soooo

[name_f]My[/name_f] answers before

[name_f]Lilia[/name_f], [name_f]Juno[/name_f] & [name_f]Rhea[/name_f] for G/G/G
[name_f]Lilia[/name_f], [name_f]Juno[/name_f] & [name_m]Enzo[/name_m] for G/G/B
[name_f]Lilia[/name_f], [name_m]Grant[/name_m] & [name_m]Otto[/name_m] for G/B/B

[name_f]Lilia[/name_f], [name_f]Mavis[/name_f] & [name_f]Sansa[/name_f] for G/G/G
[name_f]Lilia[/name_f], [name_f]Sansa[/name_f] & Dela for G/G/B
[name_f]Lilia[/name_f], [name_m]Elezri[/name_m] & Rivera for G/B/B

I don’t have many names that go well with [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I would maybe go with

[name_f]Lilia[/name_f], [name_f]Yara[/name_f] & Kaio

1 Like

firstly LOVE [name_f]Lilia[/name_f]

[name_f]Lilia[/name_f], [name_f]Amalia[/name_f] and [name_u]Oleander[/name_u]

(uh-marl-ee-uh)

1 Like