What would YOU name them?

@katkabet that’s such a pretty retro sibling set thank you

@skylerros thank you for answering!

@littlegoat12 i absolutely love [name_f]Lilia[/name_f], [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] & [name_f]Imogene[/name_f] so gorgeous thank you for responding.

@may.rose thank you absolutely love [name_m]Cassian[/name_m]

@OpheliaFlora honestly your favourites definitely work with [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] such beautiful sibling sets absolutely love [name_f]Lilia[/name_f], [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] & [name_f]Flora[/name_f].

4 Likes

@rhodes2nowhere completely understand [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] not being your cup of tea but I love your suggestion of [name_u]Jude[/name_u] & [name_u]Eden[/name_u] thank you

@leafygreens yeah the question is a little tricky! Thank you for your response :blush:

@columbiacharm thank you

@Etymology thank you for showing [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] some love and your sibling set is sweet

3 Likes

Lilia, Shoshana, and Herschel :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Shoshana the only name of mine that I feel matches the sweetness of Lilia, it’s sweet how they match in meaning, and Lily & Shoshie are so cute. I chose Herschel because it’s the only boy’s name that I would even think about using :wink:

1 Like

[name_f]Lilia[/name_f], [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] (meaning Lily) and [name_u]Daniel[/name_u]

1 Like

@baya44 honestly my mum would love this sibling set she’s Ashkenazi and that’s why I chose [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] as I wanted a name that’s used amongst the Ashkenazi community used in Eastern Europe, [name_f]Russia[/name_f] & [name_u]Israel[/name_u] along with following that tradition of using a name that shares the same initial as the loved one your honouring. Anyways my mum absolutely loves [name_f]Shoshana[/name_f] & has a soft spot for [name_m]Herschel[/name_m] due to the meaning deer which is animal we both love thank you!

@almostactually thank you [name_f]Lilia[/name_f], [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] & [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] is such a classy sibling set

2 Likes

[name_f]Lilia[/name_f], [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] and [name_u]Ezra[/name_u]

1 Like

[name_f]Lilia[/name_f], [name_u]Rowan[/name_u], and [name_m]Benji[/name_m]!

1 Like

[name_f]Lilia[/name_f], [name_f]Cecily[/name_f], and [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m]!

or

[name_f]Lilia[/name_f], [name_f]Clara[/name_f], and [name_u]George[/name_u]

1 Like

[name_f]Lilia[/name_f], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Marilyn[/name_f], and [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Gregory[/name_m]

[name_f]Lilia[/name_f], [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] [name_u]Cruz[/name_u], and [name_m]Archibald[/name_m] [name_m]Otto[/name_m]

[name_f]Lilia[/name_f], [name_f]Serena[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f] and [name_u]Julien[/name_u] [name_m]Armand[/name_m]

[name_f]Lilia[/name_f], [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], and [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_u]Dean[/name_u]

I honestly don’t think my taste in names would go with [name_f]Lilia[/name_f], :sweat_smile:

1 Like

[name_f]Lilia[/name_f], [name_f]Sadie[/name_f], and [name_u]Elias[/name_u]

1 Like

I think I’d use whatever names I already liked! I’m not huge on cohesiveness. But if I wanted them to match [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] maybe

[name_f]Lilia[/name_f], [name_u]June[/name_u], and [name_m]Oren[/name_m] ?

1 Like

@Greyblue thank you [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] is one of my favourite boys names it made me happy seeing that name with [name_f]Lilia[/name_f]

@canyonmoon28 thank you for your response I have [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] on my boys list

@EllieWilbury thank you for the feedback I love [name_f]Clara[/name_f] & [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] [name_f]Clara[/name_f] has been mentioned a few times it’s a favourite of mine and it’s making me love [name_f]Clara[/name_f] more

2 Likes

@Strawberry.Bunny thank you for your combination honestly we share similar favourites I love [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] & [name_m]Samuel[/name_m]. [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] & [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] were both names I considered for [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] but settled on [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] as it honours my mum. [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] is a name I picture being a potential sister for [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] in my head as we have similar favourites they work well I hope they do :woman_facepalming:t3::crossed_fingers:t4:

1 Like

[name_f]Lilia[/name_f] and

[name_f]Bea[/name_f], [name_f]Effie[/name_f] or [name_f]Gaia[/name_f]
and
[name_m]Rufus[/name_m], [name_u]Beck[/name_u] or [name_u]Kit[/name_u]

1 Like

I’d choose:
[name_f]Lilia[/name_f], [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] and [name_m]Finlo[/name_m] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@EagleEyes absolutely love [name_f]Lilia[/name_f], [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] & [name_u]Elias[/name_u] it’s such a fresh sounding sibling set really swoon worthy thank you :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

@Babies123456 i get you but thank you for responding and I think your names work with [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] I have a soft spot for [name_u]June[/name_u]

@enwmn thank you I love [name_f]Effie[/name_f] & [name_u]Kit[/name_u]

@EdgeOfTheMeadow thank you such a sweet sibling set

3 Likes

A few I thought of…

Lilia, Violet, & Everest
Lilia, Rosalie, & Jaime
Lilia, Amora, & Santos
Lilia, Jane, & Franco
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

[name_f]Lilia[/name_f], [name_u]June[/name_u] and [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] or [name_f]Lilia[/name_f], [name_f]Aurelie[/name_f] and [name_m]Vincent[/name_m]

1 Like

@VioletMoon I absolutely love [name_f]Lilia[/name_f], [name_f]Violet[/name_f] & [name_u]Everest[/name_u] thank you

@VivienaLunelle123 thank you for your suggestions born sibling sets are a lovely

@Momofplenty ah such a friendly sibling set thank you

2 Likes