What would you name these kittens?

[name]Hi[/name] Everyone!

I need great names for a litter of kittens. There are 2 orange tabby boys and one calico girl. They were rescued from a local beach, are about a week old and the size of my hand - tiny!

The HP fan in me immediately thought [name]George[/name] and [name]Fred[/name] for the boys, but that may be a little on the young side for me. For the girl, she’s timid and calm, so something like [name]Mim[/name] or [name]Dot[/name] sprang to mind - simple and cute.

What would you name them?

(If I can get the photo uploader to work, I’ll post pictures!)

I would name them [name]Hugo[/name], [name]Milo[/name] & [name]Posey[/name].

I love [name]George[/name] and [name]Fred[/name]! However, I am also a huge HP fan. Still waiting on my owl! [name]How[/name] about [name]Scout[/name], [name]Lilac[/name] or [name]Poppy[/name] for the girl? I also like asophie’s suggestion of [name]Posey[/name].

Asophie - I love the suggestion of [name]Hugo[/name]! And [name]Posey[/name] is very sweet.

Whimsy21 - [name]Scout[/name] is the name of our next-door neighbor’s dog! If she wasn’t, I would consider it! I do like both [name]Lilac[/name] and [name]Poppy[/name], though!

Anyone have any tips or tricks for getting pictures to upload??

Here are other suggestions that have been made. What do you think?

BOYS:
[name]Dom[/name] & [name]Pip[/name]
[name]Calvin[/name] & [name]Hobbes[/name]
Eisenhower “[name]Ike[/name]” & [name]Winston[/name] (as in [name]Churchill[/name])
[name]Tam[/name] & [name]Rand[/name] (from Wheel of Time series)

GIRL:
[name]Mamie[/name] (can you tell someone is an Eisenhower-[name]Era[/name] fan?)
[name]Thisbe[/name]
[name]Harriet[/name]
[name]Claudie[/name]/[name]Claudia[/name]

I think you have completely perfect names already. If they were mine, they would be [name]Fred[/name], [name]George[/name], and [name]Dot[/name].

Thanks, everyone!

My 4-year-old named the girl [name]Claudia[/name]. The name was mentioned, and it stuck for him!

We’re still deciding on names for the boys, but [name]George[/name] and [name]Fred[/name] OR Pollywog “Pog” and [name]Pip[/name] are the current choices. :slight_smile:

I like [name]Tucker[/name] and [name]Finley[/name] for the boys or [name]Brady[/name] And [name]Murphy[/name] (good Irish names for your “ginger” boys)