What would you name twin sisters with initials ML and LM?

[name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u] [name_f]Lyla[/name_f] and [name_f]Lily[/name_f] McKayla

[name_f]Marigold[/name_f] [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] & [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]!

[name_f]Lilac[/name_f] [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] and [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f]

2 Likes

Probably [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Maude[/name_f] and [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] [name_u]Lupine[/name_u] (or maybe [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Myrtle[/name_f], or [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] Myrtle?)

1 Like

When it comes to initials LM and ML…
[name_u]Louise[/name_u] [name_f]Morwenna[/name_f] & [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] Locket

1 Like

[name_f]Malina[/name_f] [name_u]Lyn[/name_u] and [name_f]Landree[/name_f] [name_u]Madison[/name_u]

1 Like

[name_f]Maisie[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u] and [name_f]Lana[/name_f] [name_f]Marlene[/name_f]

1 Like

today, i’ll go with

[name_f]Marigold[/name_f] [name_u]Lou[/name_u]
&
[name_f]Lilian[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]

‘Mari & Lili’

1 Like

Millie Louise & Lottie Mae or Maisie Louise & Lillie Mae

1 Like

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] & [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Lilliana[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_u]Meredith[/name_u] [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] & [name_f]Maia[/name_f] [name_f]Liliane[/name_f]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Melisande[/name_f] & [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Mireille[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Mira[/name_f] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f] and [name_u]Londyn[/name_u] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Mairéad[/name_f] and [name_f]Maren[/name_f] [name_f]Leona[/name_f]

1 Like

I’ve been really into the name [name_u]Minnow[/name_u] recently but am struggling to find a middle name that would go with it… But for the sake of this post maybe [name_u]Minnow[/name_u] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] and [name_u]Lux[/name_u] [name_f]Moon[/name_f]. I don’t know, I don’t love those but of course it’s just for fun.

1 Like

[name_f]Mara[/name_f] [name_u]Lennon[/name_u] & [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Miriam[/name_f] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f] & [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Maple[/name_f].

1 Like

:butterfly: lydia marigold + maple louisa :butterfly:

1 Like

[name_f]Mira[/name_f] [name_f]Lucette[/name_f] and [name_f]Leota[/name_f] [name_f]Mavis[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Lucille[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Melody[/name_f] [name_f]Leila[/name_f] and [name_f]Loretta[/name_f] [name_f]Mariana[/name_f]