What would you name your daughter tomorrow?

[name_f]Ursula[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]

6 Likes

giselle, gigi for short. pretty much dead set on this one and have been since i was a kid

1 Like

Hmm… That’s a hard one. If I’m being completely realistic I know I’d be choosing between [name_u]Alma[/name_u], [name_u]Blair[/name_u], and [name_f]Blythe[/name_f].

Thought Process

I’ll admit that even though [name_u]Alma[/name_u] is my top girl’s name it’s falling a bit flat for me right now. That being said, I do love the meanings, the vibe I get from it, and it fits beautifully with the go-to honoring middle [name_f]Johanna[/name_f]. I usually tack [name_f]Honey[/name_f] on the end, but I don’t know if I could really see myself using the name even if it is honoring.

[name_u]Blair[/name_u] is probably tied with [name_u]Alma[/name_u] for my top spot right now. I love the vibe I get from the name. It feels like it could belong to any sort of woman, really. And, well, I like the idea that if [name_u]Blair[/name_u] decides she doesn’t feel like a “she” the name still fits. I mean, I love it for a boy or girl and everything in between. As for combos, a [name_u]Blair[/name_u] of mine would probably be [name_u]Blair[/name_u] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] or [name_u]Blair[/name_u] [name_f]Johanna[/name_f]. Though the combo [name_u]Blair[/name_u] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_u]Joan[/name_u] just came to mind and I’m digging it.

And last, there’s [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]. [name_u]Man[/name_u], oh man do I love [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]. I cannot for the life of me come up with a great combo for her though. I’d go for something honoring, of course. Maybe [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f], [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] [name_f]Johanna[/name_f], or [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_u]Joan[/name_u]? Although [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] [name_f]Johanna[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] sounds super cute.

She’d almost definitely be [name_u]Blair[/name_u] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_u]Joan[/name_u] with [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] [name_f]Johanna[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] and [name_u]Alma[/name_u] [name_f]Johanna[/name_f] (Lily?) as runner-ups.

[name_u]Blair[/name_u] is chosen for the reasons stated in my thought process. [name_f]Lily[/name_f] because it is one of my first loves. [name_u]Joan[/name_u] is because it honors.

6 Likes

[name_f]Medusa[/name_f] [name_f]Stellaluna[/name_f] [name_f]Yvaine[/name_f] or [name_f]Medusa[/name_f] [name_f]Stellaluna[/name_f] [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

There are 4 topics similar to this already in existence. Might I suggest looking at one of this one which links to the other 3 also.

1 Like

Today I’m thinking [name_f]Lola[/name_f]!
[name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f], maybe?

4 Likes

[name_u]January[/name_u] [name_f]Dianne[/name_f]!

[name_u]Greer[/name_u] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] or [name_f]Birdie[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f]

2 Likes

[name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] :orange_heart:

1 Like

selah kate or hadley wren!

2 Likes

Probably [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]. :blush:

2 Likes

Cydi [name_f]Opal[/name_f]

I think I’d probably name my daughter Elinora but I’m still not set on a middle name but I’d want it to be double barrel.
Maybe Elinora Evelyn-Rose/ Elinora Norma-Joyce (honour names)

1 Like

Her name would be [name_f]Eve[/name_f]

Honestly this name just keeps springing to my mind of recent I cannot get [name_f]Eve[/name_f] out of my mind. I absolutely love the simplicity of this name. [name_f]Eve[/name_f] names are very popular but just [name_f]Eve[/name_f] herself is completely underused. [name_f]Eve[/name_f] is has a long history of being used and is a classic I think she feels similar in style to my daughter’s name [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] and feels very classic.

I would love her to be called [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Leonora[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] this name to me is just delightful
but I probably wouldn’t use this combination. I have honour names that I would want to use in the middle name slot that have more meaning to me such as [name_f]Laura[/name_f], [name_f]Helena[/name_f], [name_f]Margaret[/name_f], [name_f]Jane[/name_f] etc so maybe something like [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f].

But yes [name_f]Eve[/name_f] is always on my mind

3 Likes

[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_u]Taylor[/name_u]

1 Like

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Theodosia[/name_f] :sparkling_heart:

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] is very meaningful to me, and [name_f]Theodosia[/name_f] honours my mum. :purple_heart:

3 Likes

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] after my great-aunt, nn [name_f]Vivi[/name_f] :blush:
If that didn’t feel quite right for her, I’d go with [name_f]Leonor[/name_f].

3 Likes

[name_f]Isabella[/name_f] [name_u]Briar[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] or [name_u]Briar[/name_u] [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] :rose: :two_hearts:I’ve always loved both names since I was 9!!

2 Likes

[name_f]Winifred[/name_f] [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u]

3 Likes