What would you name your daughter?

romy stellaluna

4 Likes

[name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_u]Florence[/name_u] [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] ‘Ella’

4 Likes

Why do I post when it is the same as always? I guess it is to keep récord of my enduring love! Lol. [name_m]Can[/name_m] you guess?

:crown: [name_f]Fredrika[/name_f] [name_u]Infinity[/name_u]. [name_m]Little[/name_m] [name_f]Freda[/name_f], Friddy, [name_f]Dree[/name_f]. It is true love.

3 Likes

[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] :butterfly:

6 Likes

Feeling brave today, so [name_f]Madrigal[/name_f] [name_f]Bijou[/name_f] :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Reverie Juliet, my dads side all start with R & he did that with me so I definitely want to keep that going. Also since my moms middle name is Dawn, I’ve always loved Aurora (nickname could be Rory to go with the whole R thing) but can never decide on a middle name to pair it with

8 Likes

[name_f]Tatiana[/name_f]

2 Likes

[name_u]Stevie[/name_u] [name_f]Franziska[/name_f] [name_u]March[/name_u]!

3 Likes

right in this moment i’m feeling ruth winter.

8 Likes

[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]

9 Likes

agatha bee :pleading_face: :yellow_heart: :honeybee: :blossom:

6 Likes

I think I have to go with [name_f]Ruthie[/name_f] [name_f]Moon[/name_f] today :pleading_face: :butterfly:

8 Likes

[name_f]Lune[/name_f] [name_f]Evadne[/name_f] [name_f]Soleil[/name_f] is what I’m feeling today

5 Likes

[name_f]Adeline[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] ‘Nellie/Annie’

3 Likes

persephone olivia cecily :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] ‘Lulu’

4 Likes

Today she’d be [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] [name_f]Opal[/name_f] “Winnie” :sparkles::white_heart:

6 Likes

Today she’d be Alma Lovely Jean (or Alma Jean Lovely).

Alma is for the various meanings and the great cozy vibes. Lovely was my maternal grandmother’s maiden and then middle name. Jean is my paternal grandmother’s middle name and what she went by as a child.

8 Likes

If I weren’t honoring specific people, I would go with Tɛgᴀn [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] Шinikᴀ.

4 Likes

[name_f]Winika[/name_f] is one I have quite literally never come across. A beautiful, unheard of choice

1 Like