What would you name your daughter?

Today: [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] [name_u]Noor[/name_u]!

3 Likes

I’d name her Florence, and I’d call her Flora :cherry_blossom:

7 Likes

I’d probably go with either [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] or maybe [name_u]Florence[/name_u] [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] (nickname Wren)

4 Likes

[name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] today!

4 Likes

[name_f]Amity[/name_f] [name_f]Sheila[/name_f] [name_u]Pip[/name_u]

2 Likes

[name_u]Pascale[/name_u] [name_u]Artemis[/name_u] [name_u]Nova[/name_u]! Maybe called [name_u]Cal[/name_u], [name_f]Calla[/name_f] or [name_u]Paz[/name_u]

Not my normal combo for [name_u]Pascale[/name_u], but it follows my existing daughters middle format of goddess name + honor name, so maybe more likely. [name_u]Pascale[/name_u] is the only one on my list that husband would agree to right away

1 Like

Hmm I’m going to make a combo on the spot

[name_f]Isola[/name_f] [name_f]Helaine[/name_f] [name_u]Artemis[/name_u]

2 Likes

today perhaps kahlo ariadne honor !!

2 Likes

Today I’d pick alana hope

3 Likes

Today, I’m really feeling [name_f]Susanna[/name_f]. [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Mairead[/name_f], maybe?

6 Likes

[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] today!

2 Likes

i’m not planning on having kids anytime soon, but if i do have a daughter my heart is set on naming her giselle primavera. i think the name sounds regal and sophisticated. not to mention i’m absolutely in love with the nickname gigi.

3 Likes

[name_f]Fern[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f], for something slightly different!

3 Likes

noah iris :sunflower:

i can’t use noah, but it’s always been one of my absolute favorite names for either a boy or girl~

4 Likes

[name_f]Sylvestra[/name_f] [name_f]Wildrose[/name_f]! Considering maybe [name_f]Silvestra[/name_f] [name_f]Wildrose[/name_f] :thinking:

2 Likes

[name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]

5 Likes

[name_f]Bianca[/name_f] [name_f]Jessica[/name_f] nn BJ

1 Like

Today she’d probably be Blair Emmeline Jo.

Blair because it caught my eye and has shot to the top of my list. Emmeline because I feel like it flows gorgeously with Blair. Jo because it honors the many men named Joe (well, Joseph) in my family but my father in particular.

Or maybe just Blair Josephine. I feel like the BJ initials would possibly be problematic later but it’s honoring and that’s very important for me.

5 Likes

[name_f]Fern[/name_f] [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] today!

5 Likes

[name_f]Anneli[/name_f] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f]

1 Like