What would you name your dream pets?

If you had pets(if you already have them, think about if you had more) what would you want(and teenberries, plants don’t count :rofl:) and what would you name them? I would get a turtle named [name_u]Shelby[/name_u] and 2 seahorses named [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] and [name_f]Persephone[/name_f].

Ooohhh @12queen plants are great pets! Though our [name_u]Stacy[/name_u] died :cry:

I’d love to have a bunny named [name_f]Muriel[/name_f]. Mum* says we can have one after we move to :uk:.

*: you know why :grin:

1 Like

Oh I’m so sorry abt [name_u]Stacy[/name_u]! And I’m not saying that plants can’t be pets, but for this post, interactive animals.

1 Like

I’ve always wanted a Staffordshire Bull Terrier (or something similar) called [name_f]Lola[/name_f].
I would also love to have a Roborovski hamster I can name Popcorn :blush:

1 Like

I’d want a pet, any pet, called [name_f]Happy[/name_f]. I just think it would be really sweet.

1 Like

Two boy kitties, one would be an orange tabby named [name_u]Jasper[/name_u], and the other a grey, fluffy one named [name_u]Laurence[/name_u]. If I had a girl cat, I would name her [name_u]Artemis[/name_u] or [name_f]Artemisia[/name_f].

If I had another dog, it would be [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] for a boy and Tib for a girl!

1 Like

I have a cat named [name_u]Scout[/name_u] already…

A pit bull named [name_m]Richard[/name_m] “[name_m]Richie[/name_m]” and a greyhound named [name_f]Esther[/name_f] “[name_f]Estie[/name_f]”

1 Like

I’d love to get a corn snake one day, but my parents hate snakes… :cry:
If I did, I’d name it [name_u]Rousseau[/name_u] if it was a boy, and [name_f]Jacinthe[/name_f] if it was a girl.

Not sure if this really counts because I’m not set on a specific name but I’d love to have pets with literary or historical names, because it cracks me up. I wouldn’t want to settle on a name before I met the pet though!

2 Likes

Oooo Fun!

Horses: (Percherons) [name_f]Epona[/name_f], [name_f]Persephone[/name_f], [name_u]Hero[/name_u], (Fjords) [name_f]Elsa[/name_f], [name_f]Xena[/name_f],
Dogs: ([name_u]Golden[/name_u] Retrievers) Remedy, Braveheart, [name_f]Beloved[/name_f], Zendie
Cats: ([name_u]Orange[/name_u] and White) Boudica, ([name_u]Orange[/name_u] and White) [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m], ([name_u]Orange[/name_u] and White) [name_u]Archer[/name_u], ([name_f]Calico[/name_f]) [name_f]Trixie[/name_f], ([name_f]Calico[/name_f]) [name_f]Luna[/name_f], ([name_f]Calico[/name_f]) [name_f]Zelda[/name_f]

I find the idea of naming pets normal human names really funny for some reason. That or like words and historical figures. I like [name_m]Edwin[/name_m], [name_u]Edison[/name_u], Einstein (like Back to the [name_u]Future[/name_u]), and [name_m]Darwin[/name_m]. I like Loofa for a dog :joy:. For cats either [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] or [name_u]Nightingale[/name_u]. No reason for those I just think I’d be cool for a cat. Also (I would never have one but still fun to think) for a Peacock I would name it Cesar.

2 Likes

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

I have my dream pets currently. :joy: :cat: :cat: :dog: But to play the game, I’d like a doggy called [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] & a kitty called [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f].

1 Like

Peacock: [name_f]Margo[/name_f], [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] & Shamrock (Sham)
[name_f]Mini[/name_f] Scottish Highland Cow- [name_m]Henry[/name_m] & [name_u]Vivian[/name_u]
Pheasants- [name_f]Olga[/name_f], [name_f]Helga[/name_f], [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] & [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f]
Polish Hens- [name_f]Katarina[/name_f] & [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]

So fun! I already have some crazy animals and have been begging my parents for a peacock. There’s a farm near me with peacocks, pheasants and chickens and one mama peahen with a few eggs that haven’t hatched and I want one!! :peacock: And a mini Scottish highland cow because they are just adorable! :ox: :rofl:

1 Like

Ooh are you moving to the uk?

2 Likes

Yes :slightly_smiling_face: Moving is a weird thing.

1 Like

How exiting for you! I’m sure it is a weird thing to move. I mean house is hard, so country must be perplexing

2 Likes

I’d like an Irish wolfhound called [name_u]Lupin[/name_u]! :wolf: :crescent_moon:

2 Likes

Love that name! I think it’s because of [name_m]Remus[/name_m] [name_u]Lupin[/name_u] from [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Potter[/name_m], the half man half wolf!

1 Like

It is very weird! I just did it! ANd good luck [name_f]Poppy[/name_f](even though I’ve said that so much already :slight_smile:)

2 Likes

I have :poodle::mouse:, and would like a turtle named [name_f]Rita[/name_f] and a couple of Australian budgies named [name_u]Lexi[/name_u] and [name_f]Zazu[/name_f]