What would you name your own twin

Ooo I love this. [name_f]My[/name_f] name is the Scottish version of a late eighties/early nineties K trend so I’d have to pick something that fits in with that time period and that origin.

I think my parents would have done [name_m]Kelen[/name_m] for a boy or [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] for a girl.

I would pick [name_u]Jessie[/name_u] for a girl or [name_m]Brodie[/name_m] for a twin boy.

1 Like

Ooo interesting!!
For my name on here, I think I’d go with [name_f]Indi[/name_f] and [name_f]Callie[/name_f], not sure about a boy hmm, [name_f]Indi[/name_f] and [name_u]Evan[/name_u] maybe, or [name_m]Elio[/name_m]

For my actual name [name_f]Bethany[/name_f], I quite like [name_f]Heidi[/name_f], or maybe something popular in the 90s like [name_f]Melissa[/name_f] or [name_f]Samantha[/name_f]. For a boy maybe [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] or [name_m]Ethan[/name_m]

2 Likes

That is perfect :heart_eyes:

I think I would pick Cesar or Joseph for a boy, and Marie for a girl (my name is Christine)

3 Likes

For a girl, I’d go with [name_f]Sophie[/name_f]! It was a name my parents considered for my middle name and my middle sister’s first name. Maybe [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f].

For a boy, I would’ve been [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] so I’ll do that. [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_m]Gregory[/name_m] or [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_u]Robert[/name_u].

1 Like

i think if i actually had a twin we would be hannah & briony or hannah & nathan, and for middles they would just be honours

if i had to pick a twin for hannah i would probably go

hannah & abigail or hannah & emma
hannah & callum or hannah & andrew

2 Likes

I’m going to go with ivy for this one (:
ivy & edmund idk why, I’m just really feeling ivy and edmund today
ivy & cecile just give me the same vibe

1 Like

This is such a fun question. I don’t know how I’d create a combo that stands up against my mad, loud middle names but first names wise…:

[name_f]My[/name_f] name is [name_f]Eve[/name_f] and my parents liked a lot of the names on the yupster list so realistically speaking I’d pick:

For girls: [name_f]Nell[/name_f] or [name_f]Ramona[/name_f]

For boys: [name_m]Ned[/name_m] (my brother’s name), Otto/Otis or [name_u]Rudy[/name_u]

2 Likes

I’m [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] [name_f]Ilana[/name_f] so for a twin brother maybe something like [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_u]Noam[/name_u] or [name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_m]Leo[/name_m]. For a twin sister maybe [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] or [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Marnie[/name_f]. I know my parents would have done a Hebrew first and maybe a Hebrew middle but not for sure.

1 Like

I, [name_f]Saoirse[/name_f], would have a twin called Esrioas. We’re mirror twins.

5 Likes

So my name is [name_f]Valerie[/name_f], so I’m thinking that, for a sister, I could either stick with the ‘v’ theme and go with [name_f]Vittoria[/name_f] or [name_f]Victoria[/name_f], maybe [name_f]Vera[/name_f], or I think that another old- timey name would work well with it- like [name_f]Irene[/name_f].
For a brother, I also think that an old-timey name would work- such as [name_u]Reggie[/name_u] (Reginald) or [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] (Edward).

So my top combinations would be:
[name_f]Valerie[/name_f] and [name_f]Vera[/name_f]
[name_f]Valerie[/name_f] and [name_f]Irene[/name_f]
[name_f]Valerie[/name_f] and [name_m]Reginald[/name_m]
[name_f]Valerie[/name_f] and [name_m]Edward[/name_m]

1 Like

For a boy, [name_m]Matthew[/name_m]. For a girl, [name_f]Luna[/name_f].

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] & [name_m]Matthew[/name_m]
or
[name_f]Stella[/name_f] & [name_f]Luna[/name_f].

[name_m]Matthew[/name_m]? No real reason. I just think it’s a nice name that matches perfectly with [name_f]Stella[/name_f]. I’ve always thought that i I was a boy, I should have been named [name_m]Matthew[/name_m]. It’s not my favourite name or anything, but it feels like it would fit perfectly in with my family.
[name_f]Luna[/name_f]? I honestly don’t mind how matchy [name_f]Stella[/name_f] and [name_f]Luna[/name_f] are. They’re matchy, but in a good way! The name [name_f]Luna[/name_f] is also incredibly special to me, and considering I want to name my daughter [name_f]Evaluna[/name_f], if i was close with my imaginary twin sister, it would be a lovely honour.

3 Likes

This is really hard! :sweat_smile: I’m struggling to think of any names that go with mine. Maybe [name_f]Megan[/name_f] or [name_f]Robyn[/name_f] for a girl, and [name_m]Mark[/name_m] for a boy?

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] name is [name_f]Jacqueline[/name_f] and I would name my twin [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f].

A boy…no clue !!!

2 Likes

Well if I had a twin sister my mom would have probably named her [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] or [name_f]Megan[/name_f] since either of those were almost my name. However I like the sound of [name_u]Aubrey[/name_u] if it was my choice. [name_u]Ash[/name_u] (me) & [name_u]Aubrey[/name_u] sound pretty together.

If I had a twin brother I like my little brother’s name [name_u]Courtland[/name_u].

2 Likes

This is an interesting question! [name_f]My[/name_f] name’s [name_m]Jack[/name_m] Séamus, for reference. I might go with…

[name_u]Rory[/name_u] [name_m]Tadhg[/name_m] for a male twin
[name_f]Jade[/name_f] [name_f]Aisling[/name_f] for a female twin

[name_f]My[/name_f] guess is that if I had actually been a twin, a brother would be [name_m]John[/name_m] and a sister [name_u]Shannon[/name_u].

2 Likes

Hmm… I think for a sister, I’d go with [name_f]Nora[/name_f], [name_f]Lily[/name_f], or [name_f]Grace[/name_f], and for a brother I’d go with [name_m]Jack[/name_m] or [name_m]Henry[/name_m]. They go fairly well with my name and my last name, and they fit with my mom’s style. For middles, I’d probably go with an honor, as my middle name is one, as is my (actual) brother’s first name.

hmm! i’d probably go with a (somewhat) uncommon but approachable first name and a common middle name, to fit Revere August

for a masc name, maybe Lincoln Theodore? or Lucas Theodore, since my mom loves Luke but my dad doesn’t. i think Revere & Lincoln would be cute, although very american lol

for a femme name, probably Rowena May

1 Like

To go with my real name (Megan) I would have to go with:
Megan & Bonnie
Megan & Sawyer

I’m going with choices that are a bit more off-beat, but still compliment my name.

2 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] name is [name_u]Florence[/name_u] with middles [name_f]Grace[/name_f] and [name_f]Eira[/name_f]. If I had a female twin I would think the name [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] would be fantastic - with maybe the middle name [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]. A male would perhaps be [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] - I don’t love those names but they do work

2 Likes

Mine name is J@yne and I feel like it would be tough to figure out a twin girl name given the alternative spelling. I think I would go with [name_f]Rose[/name_f] though and keep with the one-syllable theme.

For a boy twin, I think I would go with [name_m]Edward[/name_m], as it has a similarly classic feel with my name.

1 Like