What would you name

Hi everyone!

Because apparently I can’t resist a bandwagon, and because I’m having fun doing them!

So, what would you name two siblings if you had to name like my parents?

By initials

DD: GE

DS: AR

or

by the type of name:

DD - a one syllable word name + a three syllable classic

DS - a familiar and classic name with two syllables + an unusual unisex name

Thank you if you choose to take part :heart: (and sorry if you’re bored of these!

Thank you the original creator of this too (sorry, I’ve done so many that idk who posted first)

Edit: If I was to do my own challenge...

Ginevra Elswyth
August Rafferty

Scout Matilda
Felix Midwinter

And, if I had to use initials and type:

Glow Emmeline
Arthur Revel

3 Likes

Fun!

By initials…

[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Elspeth[/name_f]
[name_m]Abraham[/name_m] [name_u]Robin[/name_u]

[name_f]Evie[/name_f] + [name_m]Bram[/name_m]

By type…

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f]
[name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_f]Winsome[/name_f]

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] + [name_u]Noah[/name_u]

i’ll do both!!

dd: geneva elizabeth
ds: archie roan

dd - june delilah
ds - eddie zeppelin

1 Like

These are fun!

DD: GE

[name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] [name_f]Estella[/name_f]

DS: AR

[name_u]Asa[/name_u] [name_u]River[/name_u]

[name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] & [name_u]Asa[/name_u].

or

by the type of name:

DD - a one syllable word name + a three syllable classic

[name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Adeline[/name_f]

DS - a familiar and classic name with two syllables + an unusual unisex name

[name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_u]Dusty[/name_u]

[name_f]Pearl[/name_f] & [name_m]Peter[/name_m].

1 Like

~ initials
dd: ginny elise
ds: ashton reuben ‘ash’

~type of name
dd: skye adeline
ds: simon murphy

1 Like

By initials ~ [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_f]Elestren[/name_f] & [name_u]Arley[/name_u] [name_u]River[/name_u]

By type of name ~ [name_f]Niamh[/name_f] [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] & [name_u]Henry[/name_u] [name_u]Gwyn[/name_u] :slight_smile:

1 Like

dd: grey eloise
ds: arthur remy

grey & arthur

1 Like

By initials

DD: [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] [name_f]Elowen[/name_f]
DS: [name_m]Aloysius[/name_m] [name_m]Rupert[/name_m]

By type of name:

DD: [name_f]Fawn[/name_f] [name_f]Thomasin[/name_f]
DS: [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_u]Otter[/name_u]

1 Like

~ mae delilah
~ noah reef

1 Like

Initials:

• [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f] [name_f]Evolet[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Ardeth[/name_f] Ragner

Style:

• [name_u]Dove[/name_u] [name_f]Katharine[/name_f]
  • [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Lazarus[/name_m]

DD: [name_f]Gaia[/name_f] [name_f]Elaine[/name_f]
DS: [name_m]Ansel[/name_m] [name_u]Robert[/name_u]

DD: [name_u]Bliss[/name_u] [name_f]Marianne[/name_f]
DS: [name_m]Colin[/name_m] [name_u]Amery[/name_u]

1 Like

[name_f]Gracie[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]
[name_u]Amos[/name_u] [name_u]Rain[/name_u]

[name_f]Bee[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
[name_u]Wesley[/name_u] [name_u]Poet[/name_u]

1 Like

guinevere eliza + augie raphael
neve + rafa

clove winifred + edmund rio
clove + ned

1 Like

I’d name them…

[name_f]Greta[/name_f] [name_f]Elspeth[/name_f] and [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_m]Raymond[/name_m]
or
[name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] and [name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_u]Royce[/name_u]

1 Like

Initials
[name_u]Gossamer[/name_u] [name_u]Endellion[/name_u]
Aether Rosing

Style
Pond [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]
[name_u]Willow[/name_u] Mithian

Also, not bored of these at all! I’m glad you posted, this is such a fun bandwagon, and the more the merrier, I say. :blush:

1 Like

@tori101 these are lovely!!! [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Elspeth[/name_f] and [name_m]Abraham[/name_m] [name_u]Robin[/name_u] :heart_eyes: [name_u]Loving[/name_u] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] and [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_f]Winsome[/name_f] too - very charming!

@EmilyMcA these are fabulous - [name_f]Geneva[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is magical, [name_m]Archie[/name_m] [name_u]Roan[/name_u] is brilliant and [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] is so bright and sweet

@MichelleM [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] [name_f]Estella[/name_f] is elegant and magical and [name_u]Asa[/name_u] [name_u]River[/name_u] is sleek and cool! [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] is gorgeous too! (Also, fun fact, my great grandad (Peter) and a sister called Pearl!)

@morningflower [name_f]Ginny[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] and [name_u]Ashton[/name_u] [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] are bright and lovely and I love [name_u]Skye[/name_u] [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] :heart:

@EdgeOfTheMeadow [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_f]Elestren[/name_f] and [name_u]Arley[/name_u] [name_u]River[/name_u] are elegant, earthy and balanced! [name_f]Niamh[/name_f] [name_f]Romana[/name_f] and [name_u]Henry[/name_u] [name_u]Gwyn[/name_u] are super cute and sparky

@autumn.leaves [name_u]Grey[/name_u] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] is so cool!!! (honestly, wish this was my name :grin: [name_f]My[/name_f] mum did like [name_u]Grey[/name_u] and [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] but went with my name instead). [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_u]Remy[/name_u] is sweet!!

@blueylit [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] is elegant and sleek. [name_m]Aloysius[/name_m] [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] is so grand and cool. [name_f]Fawn[/name_f] [name_f]Thomasin[/name_f] and [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_m]Otto[/name_m] are super fun!

@midnight.melody [name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] is so sparky and sweet; [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_u]Reef[/name_u] is very cool!

@GreenEyes375 [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f] [name_f]Evolet[/name_f] and [name_f]Ardeth[/name_f] Ragner are very cool and unexpected. [name_u]Dove[/name_u] [name_f]Katharine[/name_f] is beautiful!!

@shanade213 [name_f]Gaia[/name_f] [name_f]Elaine[/name_f] and [name_m]Ansel[/name_m] [name_u]Robert[/name_u] are so magical and [name_u]Bliss[/name_u] [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] is charming!

@Evergreeninrain [name_f]Gracie[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] is very, very close to my name :grin: [name_u]Amos[/name_u] [name_u]Rain[/name_u] is super cool (and surprisingly close to my brothers) [name_f]Bee[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] is a delight and I love [name_u]Wesley[/name_u] [name_u]Poet[/name_u]!

@new.romantic [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] is sleek and sweet and [name_u]Augie[/name_u] [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] is so elegant! [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_u]Rio[/name_u] is fun and balanced!

@snowmaiden [name_f]Greta[/name_f] [name_f]Elspeth[/name_f] is so lovely - strong but sweet. [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_m]Raymond[/name_m] is solid, strong and cool! [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] is cute!

@TheNightingale ooh, these are so fun! [name_u]Gossamer[/name_u] [name_u]Endellion[/name_u] is magical and intriguing. Aether Rosing is very cool! [name_u]Willow[/name_u] Mithian is a delight :heart:

6 Likes

Initials
DD: [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f]
DS: [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Robert[/name_u]

Style
DD: [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]
DS: [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] [name_m]Yates[/name_m]

1 Like

DD: [name_f]Gianna[/name_f] [name_f]Elena[/name_f]
DS: [name_m]Albert[/name_m] [name_u]Ryan[/name_u]
or
DD: [name_u]Lark[/name_u] [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]
DS: [name_u]Henry[/name_u] [name_u]Bay[/name_u]

1 Like

@BeccaRhubarb [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] is sleek and charming! [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] is my literal name :grin:

@25vbrandeberry [name_u]Lark[/name_u] [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] and [name_u]Henry[/name_u] [name_u]Bay[/name_u] are beautiful!!

2 Likes

[name_f]Georgiana[/name_f] [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] ‘Gigi’ and [name_m]Albert[/name_m] [name_u]Robin[/name_u] ‘Bertie’

or

[name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Viola[/name_f] and [name_m]Wilfred[/name_m] [name_u]Snow[/name_u]

[name_f]Georgiana[/name_f] [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] is actually my best friend’s top girl combo!

1 Like