What would you pick for this baby girl...

I’m not pregnant yet, but hoping to TTC within the next year or so, and I’m of course ALWAYS thinking about names, especially girl names. Based on our family histories, we can pretty much know what general features we can expect with our children, so imagine this: A little girl with straight hair that’s a very light towhead blond, fair peachy-toned skin, and either blue or hazel/green eyes. She has an older brother with the same straight blond hair and bright blue eyes. His name is [name]Tobias[/name] [name]Kevin[/name], but he is always called [name]Toby[/name]. What would you name the little girl?

[name]Clara[/name]
[name]Sabrina[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name]
[name]Tiana[/name] (nn [name]Tia[/name])
[name]Sariah[/name]
[name]Coralie[/name] (nn [name]Cora[/name])

Middle name will either be [name]Margret[/name] (my mother) or [name]Ellen[/name] (my aunt)

Any other suggestions?

Without even looking at your list, my first thought was [name]Claire[/name] :smiley: So [name]Clara[/name] definitely fits. [name]Hazel[/name] and [name]Coralie[/name] would be fabulous, too.

Other suggestions:
[name]Annabel[/name]
[name]Pippa[/name]
[name]Sophie[/name]
[name]Tessa[/name] ([name]LOVE[/name] this for you)
[name]Violet[/name]
[name]Willa[/name]

[name]Clara[/name] and [name]Coralie[/name] are my favorites.

BTW, don’t be so sure on your future kids’ looks…I always thought my kids would be blonde or brunette, but my DD shocked everyone when she was born with red hair! I keep waiting for it to fade but she’s still strawberry blonde.

[name]Clara[/name] is my favorite without a doubt and [name]Hazel[/name] comes in a close second. [name]Clara[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] is one of my favorite combos!

[name]Clara[/name] [name]Ellen[/name].

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Tessa[/name], and I’ve had it on my list a few times before. Problem is, our last name begins with Sa, and the flow has always sounded awkward to my ears. What do you think?

[name]Clara[/name] [name]Margaret[/name]