What would you think if you met a baby named Coralie Diane?

My husband and I are ttc, and if we have a baby girl, I would like to name her [name]Coralie[/name] [name]Diane[/name] (pronounced [name]Cora[/name]-lee). I’ve loved this name for years and years, but I’d like to get some fresh perspectives on the name. My husband and i don’t agree on very many girls’ names, but he does like [name]Coralie[/name], so i don’t know, but this may just be the name for us! :slight_smile: What would you think if you met a [name]Coralie[/name] [name]Diane[/name]? Would you have trouble with the spelling or pronunciation? [name]Do[/name] you think it’s pretty, or sounds made up, girly, or a name that ages well? We would probably call her [name]Coralie[/name]/[name]Cora[/name]/[name]Cori[/name]/[name]Coral[/name] at different times - I like options when it comes to nicknames. :slight_smile:
So, please give me your honest opinions! :slight_smile:

I really like [name]Diane[/name] but I might be biased since it’s a family name to me. It has a dated feel to me but not in a bad way, like a 60’s way (if that makes sense) it makes a good mn and with a unique name like [name]Coralie[/name] I think it works well without being boring or filler-ish.

[name]Coralie[/name] [name]Diane[/name] is lovely! I’ve never been a huge fan of [name]Coralie[/name], but as I fall for [name]Cora[/name] more and more, [name]Coralie[/name] becomes more and more of an appealing option. [name]Cora[/name] meets [name]Rosalie[/name]. I really like it, and you obviously love it, which is what matters more. I love the significance of [name]Diane[/name], and I think [name]Coralie[/name] [name]Diane[/name] works better. I think [name]Coralie[/name] [name]Diana[/name] might be a little less lilting and I find [name]Diana[/name] a bit less dated, but if you’re set on [name]Diane[/name] I think that’s lovely, too.

Good luck!

I love [name]Coralie[/name], I think it’s beautiful! I don’t foresee anyone having issues with prn, except for a spare few saying [name]Cora[/name]-lye, and [name]Coralie[/name] is the most natural spelling imo: [name]Coraley[/name] and [name]Coralee[/name] seem off. [name]Diane[/name] isn’t my favourite name ever, but it is kind of pretty with [name]Coralie[/name].

Thanks for the feedback! [name]Glad[/name] to hear positive reactions so far. :slight_smile: [name]Diane[/name] is a family name for us, and has special meaning. We would also consider using [name]Diana[/name], but I prefer [name]Coralie[/name] [name]Diane[/name] to [name]Coralie[/name] [name]Diana[/name]. If we use a different first name, we might use [name]Diana[/name] if it has better flow. But if at all possible, I’d like to keep [name]Diane[/name]! What do you all think?
Thanks for commenting, and please keep it coming! :slight_smile:

I would think of what a classy name [name]Coralie[/name] [name]Diane[/name] is. The vintage [name]Cora[/name] with the trendy -lie ending seems the perfect balance of old and new. [name]Diane[/name] has always struck me as a classy and strong name for a girl.

I’m not a fan of [name]Coralie[/name] and its varitations. But [name]Coralie[/name] is pretty, and I’m sure it would suit ur daughter. It sounds a bit girly to me, [name]Coralie[/name] [name]Diane[/name] sounds nice. [name]Diane[/name] is a bit dated for a first name though…

I think [name]Coralie[/name] [name]Diane[/name] is very sweet and I like all the different nns you can make from the fn.

I love it! [name]Coralie[/name] is spunky-sounding, yet has the very classy option of going by [name]Cora[/name] if she likes. As for [name]Diane[/name], all I can say is [name]Diana[/name] has consistently remained a favorite of mine, dated or not. It makes an appealing and unexpected middle name.

I dont like [name]Coralie[/name] it sounds rough and a little 80 ies, sorry. [name]Diane[/name] is very pretty and sophisticated however.

I love [name]Coralie[/name] [name]Diane[/name]. I’m really getting into the more 1950’s/60’s names as unusual middle names - [name]Diane[/name], [name]Joyce[/name], etc.

I think the name is perfection!

I think [name]Coralie[/name] [name]Diane[/name] sounds beautiful and sophisticated. I love that [name]Coralie[/name] has such cute nicknames

I absolutely love it!

I think [name]Coralie[/name] is lovely. I don’t have any negative impressions of it at all. I do prefer [name]Diana[/name] over [name]Diane[/name]. [name]Diane[/name] seems very dated and middle-aged to me, while [name]Diana[/name] seems fresh and young.

I would be thrilled to meet a [name]Coralie[/name] [name]Diane[/name].