What would you think if you met a child named

Not sure if there’s a thread like this but I thought we could post a combo and the next poster can say what they’d honestly think if they met a child with that name and then leave the next combo. [name_f]Hope[/name_f] that makes sense! I’ll start us off…

What would you think if you met a child named [name_f]Frida[/name_f] [name_u]Lupine[/name_u] ?

1 Like

I’d be really, really happy :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I’d probably assume her parents were [name_f]Frida[/name_f] [name_u]Kahlo[/name_u] fans and nature lovers and just generally “cool” people lol

Indy [name_u]Pascoe[/name_u] (b)?

2 Likes

I think I’d just melt into a puddle of namenerdery :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: I did once meet a baby boy named [name_u]Lupin[/name_u] and that was pretty much my reaction. [name_f]Frida[/name_f] is the perfect complement to it as well – quirky and arsty, but serious too.

What would you think if you met a boy named [name_m]Tor[/name_m]?

1 Like

@futuremama I’d think that the family are probably surfers from Cornwall. [name_u]Indy[/name_u] gives off cool surfer carefree vibes and [name_u]Pascoe[/name_u] is Cornish so that all adds up to a very laidback, outdoorsy slightly hippy family to me

@katinka I LOVE [name_m]Tor[/name_m]. I’d think that it’s the ultimate sweet spot of something that’s familiar, intuitive to spell and pronounce but still unique! It’s such a lovely, strong name. I think I’d try to befriend the parents and talk names with them because they have exquisite taste.

What about if you met a [name_u]Pascale[/name_u] [name_f]Philou[/name_f]?

I’d be put off by the initials PP, but I think I’d like [name_u]Pascale[/name_u]. Not a fan of [name_f]Philou[/name_f], though; I think [name_u]Pascale[/name_u] [name_m]Phillip[/name_m] is a bit better :))

[name_f]Lucette[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f]?

I would love the name, and the parents seem like they would be into spunky ([name_f]Lucette[/name_f]) and flowery ([name_f]Florance[/name_f]) names. Both names sound a bit [name_u]French[/name_u], and they really work well together. I would love to meet a [name_f]Lucette[/name_f] [name_f]Florance[/name_f]!

Neve [name_f]Molly[/name_f]? (pronounced nee-v)

I would love [name_f]Neve[/name_f]! Not quite sure I like the sound of it with [name_f]Molly[/name_f], but both names are very sweet.

Cove [name_m]Rupert[/name_m]?

I’d guess his parents loved the beach at some point ([name_u]Cove[/name_u]) and he has a hand-me-down middle that his great (x5) grandfather also had ([name_m]Rupert[/name_m]).

Jenevieve [name_f]Jessamine[/name_f]?

1 Like

I would be a bit out off by the [name_f]Jenevieve[/name_f] spelling, but I would love [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Jessamine[/name_f]!

[name_f]Polly[/name_f] [name_f]Diana[/name_f]?

I would assume that [name_f]Polly[/name_f] was a nickname for something, like [name_f]Paulina[/name_f], [name_f]Paula[/name_f], or [name_f]Pauline[/name_f]. [name_f]Diana[/name_f] is really associated with the princess in my mind, so I would probably assume that the parents like(d) [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Diana[/name_f]! I think it’s a cute name overall, and the flow is really nice

[name_u]Adrien[/name_u] [name_u]Maddox[/name_u]?

I like [name_m]Adrian[/name_m]! I would assume that they’re parents are up to date on trends and like a little bit of spunk.

Mavis [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_u]Dean[/name_u]?

I’d assume the parents like bohemian type names ([name_f]Mavis[/name_f]) and gender-neutral names ([name_u]Dean[/name_u]). I wouldn’t know what to think about [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f].

Betsey [name_u]Anne[/name_u]?

I’d assume they were from the south and the parents like classic, approachable, and common names. The spelling [name_f]Betsey[/name_f] would throw me off a bit, though. I’d probably assume that the parents wanted something less common than [name_f]Betsy[/name_f]

[name_u]Levi[/name_u] [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] [name_m]Silas[/name_m]?

I’d assume they were on with the trends and had a possible grecian back ground in some way.

Aurelia [name_f]Elizabetta[/name_f]?

I’d assume that the parents are a bit pretentious and want their child to be fancy and unique, but I do like [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabetta[/name_f]

Oliver [name_m]Filip[/name_m] [name_m]Augustus[/name_m]?

I think the parents were relatively middle class people in a big house in suburbia and that they are really eduction focus. Also with the spelling [name_m]Filip[/name_m] I’d wonder if there native language isn’t [name_f]English[/name_f]

Dorothea [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]?

1 Like

I’d be delighted! [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] is so cute, and i love [name_u]Winter[/name_u] and [name_f]Kate[/name_f]!! I’d assume she was born in [name_u]Winter[/name_u], and that [name_f]Kate[/name_f] is maybe a family name.

Judy [name_f]Abigail[/name_f]?

I would think that her parents have a beautiful, stylish, and almost retro style of naming.
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]?

1 Like

The parents definitely like royal names and probably have a very well put together home and family. I can see [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] wearing bows I’m her hair and cute shoes everyday!

Rowena [name_f]Maude[/name_f]?

I would think that they’re parents have amazing naming style :rofl: That they wanted something super cool, almost witchy but wanted to balance it out with something very soft and sweet, hence [name_f]Maude[/name_f].

Kahlo Azucena [name_f]Adele[/name_f]?

1 Like