What would you think of a baby boy named John?

What would you think if you met a baby boy called [name]John[/name]? Nickname would probably be [name]Jack[/name].

What do you think of a sibling set of [name]John[/name] (nn [name]Jack[/name]), [name]Sylvia[/name] (nn [name]Sylvie[/name]) and [name]Margaret[/name] (nn [name]Maisie[/name]/[name]Daisy[/name])?

What would you name a brother or sister to the sibling set above?

Thank you so much for answering my questions. :slight_smile:

• Kels.

My favorite name for a boy is [name]John[/name]. It is my father’s name ( he’s my favorite person! ) and two other boys whom I love immensely & have helped changed my life for the better!!
I also love the full name [name]John[/name] [name]Robert[/name]. I have thought about possibly using that combo one day if I am blessed with a baby boy!!
You can also go with the nn ‘[name]Jay[/name]’ for any boy’s name beginning with the letter ‘J’!! :slight_smile:
I think it is very cute.
Best,
L.

[name]John[/name] and [name]Jack[/name] are good classic names. I happen to think [name]Johnny[/name] is cute for a baby boy. I also like [name]Jonathan[/name].

Thank you both for your opinions!

Does anyone have any sibling suggestions for [name]John[/name], [name]Margaret[/name] and [name]Sylvia[/name]? :slight_smile:

Here are some sibling suggestions:

[name]John[/name] “[name]Jack[/name]”, [name]Margaret[/name] “[name]Daisy[/name]”, [name]Sylvia[/name] “[name]Sylvie[/name]” and…

[name]Caroline[/name] “[name]Cara[/name]”
[name]Elizabeth[/name] “[name]Libby[/name]”
[name]Katherine[/name] “[name]Katie[/name]”
[name]Evelyn[/name] “[name]Evie[/name]”

[name]Maxwell[/name] “[name]Max[/name]”
[name]Peter[/name] “[name]Pete[/name]”
[name]Charles[/name] “[name]Charlie[/name]”
[name]Edward[/name] “[name]Eddy[/name]”

Some of your suggestions made me smile. My partner is named [name]Max[/name], so that one is out, and his sister is [name]Evie[/name], so that’s under consideration for middle.

[name]Elizabeth[/name] / [name]Elisabeth[/name] is already on the table, with the nickname [name]Elise[/name]. [name]Katherine[/name] is already on the short list too! (You have gotten my style down! xD) [name]Caroline[/name] is out, though I think, because I work with one and it might be weird.

[name]Peter[/name] is already on the list, as it’s a family name, and I love [name]Charles[/name] and [name]Edward[/name]! [name]Will[/name] ask the other half about them later :stuck_out_tongue: