What Would Your Character Do?

[name_u]Cree[/name_u] would freak out and probably fail unless he had someone encouraging him in the ear morning and night. [name_m]Justus[/name_m] would barely show emotion, he would figure everything out before he started, and carry out his mission before anyone needs to know about it.

WWYCD if a loved one disappeared without a trace, and they had to try and find them?
Xx

Ooh part of my story! The wizard would (and did) send his wicked winds throughout the kingdom, destroying everything to search!

WWYCD if they had a heart of stone?

1 Like

Carris is convinced he doesn’t have a heart, nor a soul, so he probably wouldn’t do anything different.

WWYCD if they were isolated for more than a week?

[name_u]Ash[/name_u] would just be living the dream, since he’s such an introvert xD (Unless this was directly after [name_f]Viviana[/name_f] broke up with him, in which case he would just sit there screaming with nothing to distract him. I’m very mean to Ash…)

WWYCD if they met you and knew that you had created them?

2 Likes

Ohhhh that’s a good one!!
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] would blanch at the very idea and my audacity to suggest something so preposterous, so scientifically unfounded, and then rush to the nearest library and do as much research as possible until he once again came to the conclusion that I am, indeed, crazy. It would irritate him that I apparently know more about the ancient civilization he studies than he does because I literally created it.

WWYCD if they got randomly teleported to a foreign city?

1 Like

[name_f]Silvy[/name_f] would be very happy, since she loves travelling, and she would try to help out people in need with her spells, same as any other place.

WWYCD if they accidentally ate something poisoned? (This happens to [name_u]Ash[/name_u] a lot– see, I told you I was mean to him xD)

1 Like

[name_f]Carly[/name_f] would probably low key freak out but then hurry to call 911 because she does not plan on dying today.

WWYCD if they found a little child on their doorstep?

1 Like

[name_f]Silvy[/name_f] would take it in and protect it and use magic to find its parents, but if the parents were unavailable or abusive or something than she would send it to her friend [name_f]Reiko[/name_f], who’s aro/ace but also really wants kids.

WWYCD if they had ten dollars (or your story’s equivalent) to spend on whatever?

[name_u]Esme[/name_u] would buy some gin and throw a party…

WWYCD if they found out their daughter (or son) is going to destroy the world?

Given that they’re all currently thirteen/fourteen, not freak out too badly — it’s not particularly imminent. Actually [name_m]Alec[/name_m] would probably have a minor existential crisis about his sexuality again before someone points out that nobody ever said the world-destroyer had to be a biological child, [name_u]Loren[/name_u] would be about as unsurprised by the news as one would expect him to be, and [name_f]Cora[/name_f] would just forget about it until she started dating someone before dropping it on the poor guy’s head as a minor bombshell.

WWYCD if they found out someone was planning to kill them?

3 Likes

Daphne would pick up a fight with the kid threatening her , wrestle , probably win and then tell the kid to never say something like that again or esle her dad will be after the kid’s family. If she lost, she probably wouldn’t die anyway. She would poke fun at herself for losing the wrestiling match , congratulating the kid for winning and probably gaining a friend in the process. It would be a lesson to her that threats from 9-year-old’s aren’t to be taken seriously and it’s very unlikely that she will be put in actual mortal danger by her peers.

WWYCD if they found out that their role model wasn’t who they thought they were ?

[name_f]Silvy[/name_f] would be extremely taken aback. [name_f]Hat[/name_f] has taught her most of what she knows magically and they have a pretty strong connection at this point. [name_f]Silvy[/name_f] has sacrificed a lot for Hat’s sake, or because of something that she only knew she wanted because of [name_f]Hat[/name_f]. It would be a pretty big blow for her and would likely cause her to do some soul-searching before breaking away from [name_f]Hat[/name_f] and trying to exist independently. She wouldn’t abandon the magic Hat’s taught her, though, since she’s practical enough to know that she’ll probably need it as a woman alone in the 1400s, especially since her 21st century knowledge won’t help her much.

WWYCD if a friend was trying to get them to go ziplining together?

1 Like

I have decided for everyone’s convenience that the friend is [name_u]Loren[/name_u].

[name_m]Alec[/name_m] would very hesitantly agree before [name_f]Cora[/name_f] leaps in and reminds him ‘hey, do you remember the last time [name_u]Loren[/name_u] had a ‘genius idea’? Because I vaguely remember the idea back then being to poison himself into an enchanted sleep, and I doubt this is going to end any better’.

WWYCD if they learned that they could experience an extra hour in a day? So, like, they have twenty-five hours while most other people — if not all other people — have the standard twenty-four.

Probably doesn’t make all that much sense, but let’s just roll with it.

[name_f]Silvy[/name_f] would just go with it since her life is so darn weird these days anyway and use it to sleep lol

WWYCD if they met the main character from a published work of your choosing?

[name_f]Jenny[/name_f] would ask for their advice on how to defeat the villains

WWYCD if they had a secret sibling?

[name_f]Silvy[/name_f] would take it in stride-- so much weirdness in her life already, what’s another plus one?

WWYCD if they had to drink six double espressos?

[name_f]Carly[/name_f] is a very busy person sometimes and has actually done that. Caffeine at a moderate rate is usually fine for her but 900 milligrams was definitely not fine. She had insomnia that night and was shaky the whole day.

WWYCD if they found out one of their parents had cheated?

elske wouldn’t be surprised! she was always super busy, which meant that her mom wasn’t in her life very much and her dad was out of the picture, so it would make perfect sense to her.

if they were accidentally tripped by a stranger and fell face-first on the gross sidewalk?

[name_u]Winter[/name_u] would vow revenge on the stranger and recruit her family to help track said stranger down.
(The Ellington’s are a bit over dramatic.)

WWYCD if they came home and found a stranger in their house? Not posing as a threat or anything, just, like, chilling on their couch and watching the television or something.

[name_f]Carly[/name_f] knows practically everyone in their town so she’d be a little surprised but assume it was a friend of her sister’s if they seemed to be college age. She’d just go over and talk to them, ask them who they are, all the while keeping track of anything nearby that she could hit them with.

WWYCD if they somehow ended up in a different town and have amnesia?