What wouldn't you name my baby?

Coping @anon68906791 here!

What names on my user card should I NOT name my baby?

Preferably names not including Evaluna or [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] because both have very important personal significance. Go crazy with the others though, and if you REALLY hate Evaluna or [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f], you can share why.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you! I hadn’t considered that actually.

Probably [name_f]Octavia[/name_f], I dont know… I just dont love the sound? ‘Octo’ throws me off the name. Also [name_m]Finnick[/name_m], I like [name_u]Finn[/name_u]- names, but the ‘ick’ ending is a little bit too harsh for me :slight_smile:

Thank you! How about [name_u]Finley[/name_u] or [name_m]Finnian[/name_m]?

1 Like

personally, i’ve never been a massive fan of [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] so i probably wouldn’t use it as a middle for [name_m]Isidore[/name_m] :heart: This was hard though because i love every name of your list!

I love [name_u]Finley[/name_u]! Im neutral on [name_m]Finnian[/name_m].

Francine [name_f]Xenia[/name_f] or [name_u]Berlin[/name_u] [name_m]Valentin[/name_m] (nothing wrong with any of those names, they’re just my least favourites from your UC - still lovely though!)

I’m not a big fan of [name_u]Berlin[/name_u]. To me it has sort of a negative connotation with the [name_u]Berlin[/name_u] wall. However I know very little about [name_u]Berlin[/name_u] and have never been there so that’s probably why. :slightly_smiling_face:

I know what you mean, but I think of the great victory the Berliners had against the wall. They tore it down and overcame their oppression. It’s a positive connotation for me. :heart:

1 Like