What's the consensus on Blythe?

Is it heading up the charts to become the new [name]Brooke[/name] or [name]Blair[/name]? Is it being marginally rediscovered mostly as a middle name? Or is does it just seem popular on Nameberry?

I am a big fan of [name]Blythe[/name]. It is currently on my list for girls. I like the name [name]Blythe[/name] [name]Lillian[/name], as [name]Lillian[/name] is a family name.

What reactions do you tend to get irl? I don’t get tons of enthusiasm from my friends and family, but it seems to have a lot of fans on nb.

I love the name [name]Blythe[/name]! I wouldn’t use it because it doesn’t match with [name]Theo[/name] or [name]Lenny[/name] ([name]Theodore[/name] or [name]Evelyn[/name]) but I still love the sound of it.
I live in a pretty urban area and have never run into a child named [name]Blythe[/name]. I thought for sure that it would take off after [name]Gweneth[/name] and [name]Christ[/name] [name]Martin[/name] used it for [name]Apple[/name] ([name]Blythe[/name] [name]Allison[/name]) I am glad it didn’t.
If you love it, use it!