What's the weirdest name you've ever heard of?

i think the weirdest i’ve heard of is…Charente,and Tequilla. i had a friend who was gonna be named either [name]Blue[/name], or Madizen. she ended up being named [name]Madison[/name],thankfully.
what’s the weirdest you’ve ever heard of?

[name]Neola[/name]

Jealousy

Lemonjello and Orangejello- twins

I just saw someone on another site post the about the name Abcde (ab-sid-ee) um…what?

[name]Just[/name] born in [name]June[/name], 11lbs- [name]Precious[/name] [name]Angel[/name] [name]Heavenly[/name] [name]Rose[/name], hyphenated last name.

Her evil twin is Repulsive Demon Hemlock de Hades.

Her evil twin is Repulsive Demon Hemlock de Hades.[/quote]

LOL

HA! Thanks for that, I needed a laugh today! :slight_smile:

i actually think that abcde is kinda cute. not the spelling but. ab-sid-ee. kinda sounds like cassidy. it would be cuter as absidy

Abcde rhymes with [name]Rhapsody[/name] but reminds me of an abscess. Also anyone who ever heard Big [name]Bird[/name] sing it might pronounce it Abkadee or sing the whole song: ab-cah-def, ghi jekl ma-nop kwur-stuv-wixiz. Sesame Street - ABC-DEF-GHI (1969) - YouTube
It’s funny the similarity with Big [name]Bird[/name] thinking that the alphabet was a word and someone putting it down as a name.

I don’t know any weirder names than that. Names that I think are weird to have turn out to be fairly ordinary, in the books. [name]Man[/name] named [name]Lynn[/name] or [name]Kermit[/name], or the person is from another country, so their name would be “weird” in the US. I’ve heard of all these Lemonjello and Oranjello twins - everybody seems to know someone who really knows these twins, so they must be fairly common by now and not weird!

[name]Seven[/name] (a girl I went to high school with)

Oh, and then in college:

First name [name]Rain[/name]
Middle name [name]Bow[/name]

Bazooka [name]Joan[/name].
Today I read a post by a woman on another baby name site with 3 other children ([name]Calvin[/name], [name]Coreen[/name], [name]Elijah[/name]) who decided that she and her new hubby would name the child she is currently 10 weeks pg with Bazooka [name]Joan[/name] if it is a girl. [name]Rex[/name] for a boy.
She claims that the name is perfect for her and DH and fits where they are in their lives right now. The name will not clash with her other children’s names because they do not live with her.

Buckaroo

I saw that too, I’m on the same website, but after everyone saying its weird and not a good name she decided [name]Belinda[/name] [name]Joan[/name].

My friend votunteers at our local hospital and she said there was a baby born there about 2 weeks ago named Diarrhea. It was pronounced D-rear-EE-uh. The poor little boys parents are idiots.

That name is coooool. Hahahahahaha!

– [name]Nephele[/name]

My aunt is an obstetrics nurse. She told a story of someone who named her son [name]Jerome[/name]. Not a problem but it was pronounced ger-uh-mee as in [name]Jeremy[/name]. Hysterical!

Lesbia