What's the weirdest name you've ever heard of?

You win!

I’ve heard of a Vanjessitha [like her mom couldn’t decide between [name]Vanessa[/name], [name]Jessica[/name] and [name]Tabitha[/name]]

Or Passionate and Furious? [sister and brother]

Or [name]Gypsy[/name]?

Yeah. I’ve met them all…

My friend’s mom is a secretary at an elementary school and one of the students is named --ley. Prounounced Dashley. Seriously.

[name]Man[/name] some of these are awful!!

My weirdest is Rowdy. Given name, not a nickname. Poor kid.

O’ni’cha her mom loves apostrophes because her sisters names are
[name]Jai[/name]’ aja
Na’dia
wierd huh???

I know a girl named Dayonara (day-uh-nair-uh)

That’s interesting, 'cause now that I think about it, I was introduced to a woman named [name]Dayo[/name]. I wonder if that was her full name. I called her [name]Dale[/name] by accident and then her friend corrected me.

Not as funny as some of the others but still: “Tankred”
I heard the name in the news today, he’s a speaker for medecins sans frontieres in Germany and he is [name]German[/name]. But I’m too and I’ve never heard of that name before…

Chlamydia (yes, really - they obviously didn’t know what it was. I suppose, if it wasn’t a disease, it would be quite pretty …)
And, all from New Zealand :
[name]Talula[/name] Does The Hula From [name]Hawaii[/name] (the court made her parents change it when they found out)
Violence
Number 16 Bus Shelter (is this following the where-they-were-conceived trend?)
[name]Midnight[/name] [name]Chardonnay[/name]
[name]Benson[/name] and Hedges (twins)
Yeah Detroit
Stallion
Twisty Poi
[name]Keenan[/name] Got [name]Lucy[/name]
Sex Fruit
Fat Boy
[name]Cinderella[/name] Beauty [name]Blossom[/name] (I’m thinking [name]Blossom[/name] as in the Powerpuff Girl)
[name]Fish[/name] and Chips (twins).
I read one a while back where parents had tried to name their son something along the lines of 011101010101000001111101010011101001 - pronounced [name]Bill[/name]. Or something like that.
I don’t understand what people are thinking when they do these things!

I’ve never heard of “[name]Bill[/name]” before, but he has a Swedish counterpart named [name]Albin[/name] whose parents originally wanted to name him Brfxxccxxmnpcccclllmmnprxvclmnckssqlbb11116. It was a protest against a new law that said the Swedish government could refuse to register the birth if a name was considered obsene/rediculous. There was also a Chinese couple who wanted to name their son @, but couldn’t b/c the computers can’t register the name in a Mandarin character.

Names of students I have taught:
Gandalf. Yes, really.
Ashtynn
Stormi
Rayon
[name]Orion[/name]
Meaghynn
Valariana
Corriander

I know a S’Jara

I know a Cancer (nn Crab)

sa-a
sadasha…um ok?

[name]Le[/name]-a

Pronounced [name]Le[/name]-dash-ah.

Consume ([name]Con[/name]-sum-ee)
Galapagos
Chaina

In the newspaper birth announcements, I saw a baby girl named Shiraz [name]Chardonnae[/name].

[name]Almond[/name] for a boy. Poor guy…

gridlock