What's Up?

Two trends I’ve noticed:

1. How to honor three aunts named [name_f]Linda[/name_f], [name_f]Mary[/name_f] and [name_f]Susan[/name_f] or two uncles named [name_m]Horace[/name_m] and [name_u]Jasper[/name_u], etc.

They are fun to do, but it’s a bunch all of a sudden and I wonder if it’s [name_u]Honor[/name_u] Your Aunts and Uncles Week or more of a fun game?

and

1. What would you name three boys whose names start with CH and end with WAH or four girls if all the names have to be four syllables and start with HA and end with OH

These would be fun if I were not in my dotage and they didn’t make my head hurt!

Figuring these are mental exercises to promote alertness more so than an actual request from a partner?

2 Likes

They’re just for fun!

Most are in the #baby-names:bandwagon category so if you don’t want to see so many, you can mute that category by going into it, clicking the bell icon, and selecting Muted. They won’t show up in your Latest feed then.

1 Like

No, they are fine. I like to honor the aunts and uncles, just too tired to find names to fit such specific categories!

1 Like