What's your child/ren's name?

I’ve noticed so many lovely combo suggestions here, and I was just curious what everyone named their kids.

My son’s name is Laikon [name]Timothy[/name]. (lay-ken) ([name]Timothy[/name] is my father’s name)

[name]Evan[/name] [name]Alexzander[/name]. I am normally very against adding letters to names, but I know quite a few boys who actually go by their middle names and I decided that just in case by son ever decided to do that, I did NOT want him to end up as [name]Alex[/name]…I secretly hoped the “z” would lead to the nickname [name]Zander[/name] instead. But he goes by [name]Evan[/name], so its a non issue. :slight_smile: [name]Evan[/name] was not even on our radar originally (he was supposed to be [name]Lincoln[/name] or [name]Oliver[/name]) But when he was born, he just LOOKED like an [name]Evan[/name]. I wish it wasn’t so high up on the popularity list, but I still think his name fits him beautifully.

My girls are called [name]Elena[/name] [name]Iris[/name] and [name]Violet[/name] [name]Luna[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Asher[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] (4 years) and [name]Bettina[/name] [name]Skye[/name] (13 months). :slight_smile:

[name]Karin[/name] [name]Renee[/name], pronounced kuh-[name]RIN[/name], and [name]Delaney[/name] [name]Mae[/name], pronounced dee-[name]LANE[/name]-ee. [name]Renee[/name] is my sister’s middle name so I like to call her by both names, no nn. [name]Delaney[/name] is to honor my dad, the [name]Lane[/name] part specifically, and she goes by [name]Delaney[/name], [name]Laney[/name], or [name]Laney[/name] [name]Mae[/name]. I love my girls names :slight_smile: They’ll be four and one in [name]July[/name].

[name]Henry[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] (5), [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name] and [name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] (3) and [name]Lucille[/name] [name]Annelise[/name] (2)

We’re expecting B/G twins on [name]May[/name] 12th, Boy will be [name]Archer[/name] [name]Desmond[/name] and Girl will be [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Josephine[/name].

We have [name]Emily[/name] [name]Grace[/name] (3) and [name]Jacqueline[/name] [name]Kate[/name] will be here in [name]July[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Mara[/name] [name]Lisbeth[/name] (8) and [name]Henry[/name] [name]Anders[/name] (5) and expecting a [name]June[/name] [name]Aurelia[/name] or [name]Simon[/name] [name]Emil[/name]. :slight_smile:

I just posted my daughters’ names in the birth ann. forum yesterday, but maybe you guys would be interested in my siblings names:
[name]Seneca[/name] [name]Alden[/name] (B)
Sofian [name]Amir[/name] nn [name]Sofi[/name] (B)
[name]Beryl[/name] [name]Leif[/name] (G)
[name]Angeles[/name] Verginica nn [name]Angel/name
[name]Roan[/name] [name]Wallace[/name] (B)
Anam [name]Cara[/name] nn [name]Annie[/name] (no middle) (G)
[name]Killian[/name] [name]Garrett[/name] (B)
Alphonsis [name]Giovanni[/name] nn G (B)
[name]Vittorio[/name] (I can’t think of his mn right now!) nn Vitto (B)
[name]Ysabel[/name] [name]Maria[/name] [name]Adela[/name] nn Ysa (G)
[name]Sergio[/name] [name]David[/name] (B)

I called my mom ask her if we were naming my youngest something crazy; she laughed and said she doesn’t think ANY name is too crazy.

[name]Lyla[/name] [name]Shea[/name] and [name]Everly[/name] [name]Brynn[/name] (both girls)

I have two daughters and expecting a third child (gender unknown). They are:

[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Francesca[/name]
[name]Rose[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]
&
[name]Clara[/name] [name]Sylvie[/name]/[name]Harry[/name] ? (The most likely choices right now are [name]Nathaniel[/name]/[name]Sullivan[/name]/[name]Thomas[/name])

This baby will probably be our last, so we’ll have [name]Lucy[/name], [name]Rosie[/name], & [name]Clara[/name] or [name]Lucy[/name], [name]Rosie[/name], & [name]Harry[/name].