What's Your Favorite Boys Name?

Like I posted on the girl fourms, I’m curious to know y’alls favorite names. So like what is your top 3 or just all time favorite boys name? My favorite is [name_u]Spencer[/name_u], without a doubt. My other tops are [name_u]Brennan[/name_u], [name_m]Stellan[/name_m], [name_m]Preston[/name_m], & [name_u]Chandler[/name_u]; in no particular order.

Can’t wait to read everyone’s replies! My names are all over the map!

[name_m]Jack[/name_m]
[name_m]Peter[/name_m]
[name_u]Robin[/name_u]
[name_u]Remy[/name_u]
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m]/[name_u]Teddy[/name_u]/[name_u]Theo[/name_u]
[name_m]Jonah[/name_m]
[name_m]Judah[/name_m]
[name_m]Elijah[/name_m]
[name_m]Timothy[/name_m]
[name_u]Freddie[/name_u]
[name_u]Beau[/name_u]
[name_m]Horatio[/name_m]
[name_u]Rory[/name_u]
[name_m]Raphael[/name_m]
[name_m]Augustus[/name_m]/[name_m]Augie[/name_m]
[name_m]Cosmo[/name_m]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_m]Romeo[/name_m]
[name_m]Gabriel[/name_m]

Name I’ve loved the longest: [name_m]Zachary[/name_m]
Name most likely to be used: [name_m]Nolan[/name_m]
Other long time favorite: [name_u]Morgan[/name_u]
Long time favorite that doesn’t work with surname: Cameron nn Cam

if we had a baby tomorrow and it was a boy his name would most likely be
[name_m]Nolan[/name_m] [name_m]Zachary[/name_m]

I’d say that currently, my top 3 names for a boy would be [name_m]Felix[/name_m], [name_m]Wilder[/name_m], and [name_m]Lorcan[/name_m]. I’m not really sure which of the three I like the best. For a long time I was really set on [name_m]Harlan[/name_m] for a boy, but over the years I did slowly fall out of love with it. I don’t yet have a name that stands out so much above the rest. :3

[name_u]Evan[/name_u], [name_m]Jack[/name_m] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m].

[name_u]Evan[/name_u]: It’s been a favorite for almost two years now. I love how soft it sounds, and I really like see it written (it’s stupid, but I find super funny to write “[name_u]Evan[/name_u]”). When I found it’s the welsh version of [name_m]John[/name_m] (my father’s name) I couldn’t love it more. I love welsh names but I don’t have any conection with [name_m]Wales[/name_m] or anything to use welsh names). But [name_u]Evan[/name_u] is very known.

[name_m]Jack[/name_m]: Same as [name_u]Evan[/name_u], it’s a form of [name_m]John[/name_m]. But at the same time, you can named two brothers [name_u]Evan[/name_u] and [name_m]Jack[/name_m] because they are complete independent names. It’s short and sparkly, and age really well.

[name_m]Henry[/name_m]: I never thought it would be one of my favorite names. I used to like [name_m]Harry[/name_m], but I was a big [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] fan, so I wasn’t able to use this name because I only thought about the character. Then, I began to think about [name_m]Henry[/name_m] and I realised I liked it more than [name_m]Harry[/name_m]. It short, elegant and classic. It also honor a part of my family, and that makes [name_m]Henry[/name_m] extra special.

I haven’t really touched my boys list in a while, but I’d say my favourites are [name_m]Aaron[/name_m], [name_u]Camden[/name_u] and [name_u]Parker[/name_u].

[name_m]Bennett[/name_m] is my fave of all time. My husband hates it though. Other faves (currently) are [name_m]Desmond[/name_m], [name_m]Henrik[/name_m], and [name_m]John[/name_m]. I’ve loved [name_m]John[/name_m] since I was three. That’s what I wanted to name my little brother lol.

[name_m]Edward[/name_m], [name_m]Samuel[/name_m], [name_m]George[/name_m], and [name_u]James[/name_u] are longtime favorites. [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], [name_u]Kieran[/name_u], and [name_u]Finlay[/name_u] are fairly recent additions to my list, but I really love them.

I’ve loved [name_u]James[/name_u] for a long time, but can’t use it. Current favorites are [name_u]Cade[/name_u], [name_u]Everett[/name_u], and [name_m]Dawson[/name_m].

My favorite boys’ name for YEARS (probably close to 7-8 years now) has been [name_m]Caleb[/name_m], but I’m starting to think it’s not my favorite anymore. I still love him a lot, but I’m not sure I’d use him if I had a son today (or even next week). I’ve been leaning more towards [name_u]Everett[/name_u] or [name_m]Casper[/name_m] lately, but I think [name_m]Casper[/name_m] slightly edges [name_u]Everett[/name_u] out.

My list is looooong, haha, since I’m revamping, but other names on my list besides those three: [name_m]Grant[/name_m], [name_m]Samuel[/name_m], [name_m]Jack[/name_m], [name_u]Avery[/name_u], [name_u]Rowan[/name_u], [name_m]Declan[/name_m], [name_m]Zane[/name_m], [name_m]Boaz[/name_m] “[name_u]Bo[/name_u]”, [name_m]Peter[/name_m], [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m], [name_m]Thomas[/name_m], [name_u]Rory[/name_u], [name_u]Gray[/name_u], [name_u]Darby[/name_u], [name_m]Desmond[/name_m], [name_u]Ellis[/name_u], [name_m]Judah[/name_m], [name_u]Addison[/name_u], [name_m]Seamus[/name_m], [name_m]Hugo[/name_m], [name_u]Schuyler[/name_u], [name_m]Ian[/name_m], [name_m]Reef[/name_m], [name_m]Reuben[/name_m], and [name_m]Bartholomew[/name_m] “[name_m]Bear[/name_m]”. I’m testing out a few others, like [name_m]Amias[/name_m], [name_m]Amiel[/name_m], [name_m]Booker[/name_m], [name_m]Sumner[/name_m], [name_m]Mathis[/name_m], [name_m]Leo[/name_m] (and [name_m]Leander[/name_m]), [name_m]Torin[/name_m], [name_m]Joel[/name_m], [name_m]Isaac[/name_m], [name_u]Logan[/name_u], and maybe [name_m]Lucian[/name_m]/[name_m]Lukas[/name_m] and [name_m]Oscar[/name_m]/[name_m]Oskar[/name_m]. They’re a bit of an eclectic bunch. :wink:

Our top name is [name_m]Joel[/name_m] and if we have a son that will be his name. the rest of the short list is [name_m]Remus[/name_m], [name_u]James[/name_u], [name_m]Hadrian[/name_m], and [name_u]Dean[/name_u]. I also love [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m], [name_u]Rory[/name_u], Kailen, [name_m]Conrad[/name_m], [name_m]Miles[/name_m], [name_m]Alric[/name_m], [name_m]Lucas[/name_m], [name_m]Alistair[/name_m], [name_m]Tobias[/name_m], and [name_m]Eugene[/name_m], but most of those I can’t use for one reason or another.

My top 5:
1.[name_m]Vincent[/name_m]
2. [name_u]James[/name_u]
3. [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
4. [name_u]Dean[/name_u]
5. [name_m]Harrison[/name_m]
I also adore [name_m]Ianto[/name_m], [name_m]Roswell[/name_m], [name_m]Elijah[/name_m], [name_m]Cecil[/name_m], [name_m]Hamilton[/name_m], [name_m]Wilder[/name_m], [name_m]Milo[/name_m], [name_m]Guillermo[/name_m] and [name_m]Matteo[/name_m].

Without a doubt:

[name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] ([name_m]Ben[/name_m])
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m]
[name_m]Reuben[/name_m]

1. [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Caius[/name_m]
  2. [name_m]Cassian[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
  3. [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] or [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m]
  4. [name_m]Conrad[/name_m] [name_m]Maximilian[/name_m]
  5. [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]

[name_m]Leonidas[/name_m] is actually my favorite boy name but I’ve already used it on my puppy.

I couldn’t choose just one, so my top three would have to be [name_m]Henry[/name_m], [name_m]Frank[/name_m] and [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m]! I adore the combos [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] [name_m]Asher[/name_m], [name_m]Frank[/name_m] [name_m]Julian[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m] and [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_u]Ashton[/name_u] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m]!!

[name_m]Caspian[/name_m]‘s my favourite boys’ name, I’d really love a little [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] one day. [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u], [name_m]Ptolemy[/name_m], [name_m]Horatio[/name_m], [name_m]Nikolai[/name_m] are some other favourites I absolutely adore. I’ve absolutely loved all of them for years, and they’re all so perfect! I’m much more sure about my boys’ names than my girls (even though overall I have less), since they all happen to go really well together (no similar sounds or endings), they’re unusual, handsome, but boyish too. Not harsh sounding or overly masculine.

I like [name_m]Arrow[/name_m], [name_u]Owen[/name_u], and [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]!! My others might be: [name_m]Zachary[/name_m], [name_u]Beck[/name_u], [name_m]Liam[/name_m], [name_u]Finn[/name_u], [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], and [name_u]Grey[/name_u]… I could probably go on forever!

My all-time favourite boy name is [name_u]Eden[/name_u]! [name_m]Even[/name_m] though some people find it feminine I’ve always adored it! My favourite combo Is Eden James Victor. I’ve never met a boy [name_u]Eden[/name_u], so it’s pretty unique [name_f]IMO[/name_f].
Top:

1. [name_u]Eden[/name_u]
  2. [name_m]Raiden[/name_m]
  3. [name_m]Levi[/name_m]
  4. [name_u]Everett[/name_u]
  5. [name_u]Seth[/name_u]
  6. [name_u]Skyler[/name_u]
  7. [name_u]August[/name_u]

(Plus all signature names)

[name_u]Ren[/name_u] is my all time favourite I think. [name_m]Just[/name_m] can’t work out a good combo, and I don’t think it fits well with my girls combos.

[name_m]Theodore[/name_m], [name_m]Otto[/name_m], [name_m]Julian[/name_m], [name_u]Elliot[/name_u], and [name_m]Ronan[/name_m]