What's Your Favorite Boys Name?

Right now my top 5 boys names are:

[name_u]Jesse[/name_u]
[name_m]Levi[/name_m]
[name_m]Ezra[/name_m]
[name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_u]Michael[/name_u]

My top three boys names are [name_u]Finn[/name_u], [name_u]Mason[/name_u], and [name_u]James[/name_u] in that order. [name_u]Finn[/name_u] was introduced to me through the Cartoon Network show Adventure Time when I was a teen and I simply love it, it’s my all time favorite. Although I have a son on the way named [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]Finn[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m], I really wish I could’ve talked DH into using [name_u]Finn[/name_u] for the first name :frowning:

I’m not wild about very many boy names sadly, but:

Top favorite ever: [name_u]Rowan[/name_u]. I love its nature connection and its softness. It just feels very “me” and I would love to name a son [name_u]Rowan[/name_u]. It doesn’t go well with my last name, but I may overlook that to use it.

Others:
[name_u]Darien[/name_u] - A new love, but I just adore the sound of it. Also like [name_u]Daren[/name_u]/[name_u]Darren[/name_u].
[name_u]Flynn[/name_u] - I just love saying and seeing it. It sounds cool and smart to me.
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m] - I like it better as a middle name, but it’s gorgeous.

For some reason I have a thing for names that end in N :).

[name_u]Beau[/name_u], [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m], [name_m]Sean[/name_m], [name_u]Dean[/name_u]

All time favourite - [name_m]George[/name_m]
Guilty pleasure - [name_m]Dax[/name_m]
Other favourites - [name_m]Harrison[/name_m], [name_m]Frank[/name_m] and [name_u]Stanley[/name_u]

I’m partial to my own little creative spin on an extinct species of cattle (the Aurochs), Aurox. Not only does it have the potential to be a viable name, it comes with a powerful mental image attached as a male (the bull).

[name_u]Aubrey[/name_u]
Aurelieus
[name_u]Theo[/name_u]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m]
[name_u]Rhys[/name_u]
[name_m]Emrys[/name_m]
[name_m]Boston[/name_m]
[name_u]Tennessee[/name_u]
[name_u]Finley[/name_u]
[name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]Leonidas[/name_m]
[name_m]Nicolai[/name_m]
[name_m]Osiris[/name_m]

My favorite boy name is Allister and that’s what we ended up naming our son. Other boy names I love are [name_m]Atlas[/name_m], [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] and [name_u]Ira[/name_u]. I used to love [name_m]Nikolai[/name_m]/[name_u]Niko[/name_u] but I’ve liked it for so long that now it’s kinda lost its appeal.

I love the name [name_m]Preston[/name_m]! [name_u]Ezra[/name_u], [name_u]Flynn[/name_u], [name_u]Owen[/name_u] and [name_m]Roman[/name_m]. Really considering [name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_m]Edward[/name_m]!