What's your favorite F name?

What are some of your favorite F names? We have [name_f]Fern[/name_f] on our list and like names like [name_f]Fenna[/name_f] and [name_f]Fiene[/name_f] (i.e., unusual and/or international). Any other ideas for great and relatively unusual names that start with F?

Thank you :smiley:

[name_f]Felicity[/name_f]!

[name_f]Fiona[/name_f] and [name_f]Faye[/name_f] would tie for a distant second. [name_f]Fawn[/name_f] is also cute but probably not substantial enough to actually name a person.

[name_f]Frida[/name_f] and [name_f]Farrah[/name_f] are nice and not too common…

[name_f]Felicity[/name_f]! Because it’s my name. :wink:

But seriously, I would say my favourites are [name_f]Frances[/name_f], [name_f]Fern[/name_f], [name_f]Flora[/name_f], [name_f]Florence[/name_f] and [name_u]Fable[/name_u].

Mine are [name_f]Florence[/name_f], [name_f]Ffion[/name_f], [name_f]Fleur[/name_f], [name_f]Flora[/name_f], [name_f]Felicity[/name_f], [name_f]Faith[/name_f], [name_f]Faye[/name_f], [name_f]Fenella[/name_f], [name_f]Freya[/name_f], [name_f]Frankie[/name_f] and [name_f]Fiorella[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Ferelith[/name_f]! I adore [name_f]Ferelith[/name_f], she has such sweet rhythm!

Also seconding [name_f]Frida[/name_f], [name_f]Felicity[/name_f], [name_f]Frances[/name_f], [name_f]Fern[/name_f], [name_f]Ffion[/name_f], [name_f]Fleur[/name_f], [name_f]Flora[/name_f], [name_f]Fenella[/name_f] and [name_f]Fiorella[/name_f].

Want to add [name_f]Fey[/name_f]/[name_f]Fae[/name_f] (I dislike the [name_f]Faye[/name_f] spelling), [name_m]Fox[/name_m], [name_f]Fauna[/name_f], [name_u]Fife[/name_u]/[name_m]Fyfe[/name_m], [name_u]Fennel[/name_u], [name_f]Frederica[/name_f], [name_f]Fiora[/name_f], [name_f]Fiammetta[/name_f] and [name_f]Freya[/name_f].

[name_f]Ferelith[/name_f]! Also [name_f]Flora[/name_f], Freyja/[name_f]Freja[/name_f]/[name_f]Freya[/name_f], [name_f]Fleur[/name_f]/[name_f]Floor[/name_f], [name_f]Fern[/name_f]/[name_f]Ferne[/name_f] and [name_f]Franziska[/name_f].

[name_f]Freya[/name_f] is my favourite.

I like [name_f]Franka[/name_f], Freyja and [name_f]Florence[/name_f] best of the F- names.

[name_f]Fiona[/name_f] and [name_f]Fern[/name_f] are my favorites. I like [name_f]Frances[/name_f], [name_f]Freya[/name_f], [name_f]Felicity[/name_f], [name_f]Florence[/name_f], [name_f]Flora[/name_f]… But they are not on my list.

how cool to read that you like [name_f]Fenna[/name_f] and [name_f]Fiene[/name_f]! I’m from the Netherlands and I don’t think I’ve ever heard those names outside of my country :slight_smile:

As for F names I like, I adore [name_f]Flora[/name_f] and [name_f]Fae[/name_f].

I like [name_f]Francesca[/name_f], [name_f]Florence[/name_f], and [name_f]Felicity[/name_f].

[name_f]Fiona[/name_f] and [name_f]Freya[/name_f]

[name_f]Fiona[/name_f], [name_f]Freya[/name_f], [name_f]Fiorella[/name_f], [name_f]Flora[/name_f] and [name_f]Fiammetta[/name_f]

[name_f]Fenna[/name_f] and [name_f]Fiene[/name_f] are so cute! My favourite F names are [name_f]Fiammetta[/name_f], [name_f]Flora[/name_f] and [name_f]Frida[/name_f].

[name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_f]Florence[/name_f] ([name_f]Fleur[/name_f], [name_f]Flora[/name_f], [name_f]Florentina[/name_f], etc)
[name_f]Faline[/name_f]
[name_f]Frieda[/name_f]
[name_f]Freja[/name_f] (Or [name_f]Freya[/name_f] if you prefer that spelling)

[name_f]Freya[/name_f] and [name_f]Flora[/name_f] :slight_smile:

[name_f]Fauna[/name_f] is my favorite F name. But I also love:

[name_f]Finella[/name_f]
[name_f]Fiora[/name_f]
[name_f]Fiorenza[/name_f]
[name_f]Fianna[/name_f]
[name_f]Filia[/name_f]
[name_f]Farrah[/name_f]
[name_f]Fernanda[/name_f]
[name_f]Fina[/name_f]

I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_f]Freya[/name_f]. Unfortunately my husband hates it.

[name_f]Fiona[/name_f]
[name_f]Fenella[/name_f]
[name_f]Fawn[/name_f]
[name_f]Fern[/name_f]
[name_u]Fable[/name_u]
[name_f]Faye[/name_f]
[name_f]Finola[/name_f]
[name_f]Frida[/name_f]
[name_f]Felicia[/name_f]
[name_f]Francesca[/name_f]
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f]
[name_f]Florence[/name_f]
[name_f]Fleur[/name_f]

My favourite F names are [name_f]Fae[/name_f], [name_f]Fiammetta[/name_f], [name_f]Flavia[/name_f], [name_f]Florence[/name_f], and Freyja. I also really like [name_f]Frances[/name_f] and [name_f]Fleur[/name_f].