What's your favorite form of "Michaela"?

What’s your favorite form of “[name]Michaela[/name]”?
Everyone spells it differently. @_@.
My personal favorite form is [name]Makaela[/name], it’s not usual and easy to read. Muh-[name]Kayla[/name].
(I just think that [name]Michaela[/name] is too masculine and it used to read as [name]Michael[/name]-A!)

What’s your favorite&why?

In principle, I like [name]Michaela[/name] the best. It’s the classic spelling, and once you understand, I think it’s pretty easy to remember that it’s mih-[name]KAY[/name]-lah, not MY-kuh-lah or whatever. When I first saw [name]Michaella[/name], I thought it was [name]Michael[/name]-uh and quite hideous, actually, lol, but as soon as I knew, it made so much more sense.

I probably wouldn’t use any form of it since it’s quite overused (or, at least, it was several years ago! It seems like everybody and their sister had a [name]Michaela[/name] in Pennsylvania about 5 years ago!), but I do like [name]McKayla[/name]. In principle, I want to hate it (the Mc prefix denotes “son of”, and [name]McKayla[/name] is so much trendier, etc.), but I can’t help but think it looks so much cooler than [name]Michaela[/name]. [name]One[/name] of those two would get my vote, although I would never promote [name]McKayla[/name], haha, it’s just so trendy that way. For someone else, I would suggest [name]Michaela[/name], 100%.

Good luck!

Well, I think the original spelling of [name]Michaela[/name] is the most polished and prettiest. Traditionally, the whole point of giving a girl this name was to honour a male [name]Michael[/name]. Any other spelling - and I agree - there are way too many of them - takes away the charm of the name.

I normally go with the most traditional and/or popular spelling but I don’t even know what that is anymore for this name! Haha. Personally I like [name]Mikayla[/name]. I don’t know why. Maybe it’s the way I’ve seen it spelled the most?

My favourite form is [name]Michaela[/name] but obviously i’m biased because its my name - its quite funny how everyone says its so popular because I have never met another [name]Michaela[/name], but I have heard of about 3 max.