What's your favorite girl name EVER?!

Here we go, berries! [name_m]Favorite[/name_m] girl name [name_u]EVER[/name_u]!!

Maybe you used it on your baby, maybe you are hoping to use it in the future, or maybe it’s a guilty pleasure! No judging here! Post away!!! :):slight_smile:

[name_f]Isabelle[/name_f]! No matter how much I crush on another name, or no matter how many new crushes I have, nothing can ever beat [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] for me. I would be crushed if my future husband hated it. :frowning:

[name_f]Isabella[/name_f], which is funny because she’s not on my list right now. I just give up trying to pair her with someone that makes her unique, as [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] isn’t.

[name_u]Vesper[/name_u]. Hands down my favourite name- the sound, the meaning (evening, evening prayer or evening star), [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] sparrows… All perfection to me. I just love it.

1. [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
  2. [name_f]Katherine[/name_f]
  3. [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]
  4. [name_f]Khadija[/name_f]
  5. [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f]

[name_f]Leona[/name_f] <3 I’ll never have a daughter named Leona since the only name my husband and I could agree on for our second son was Lee. I was a little heartbroken, but I may not ever have a girl and I have a few close favorites.

[name_f]Anna[/name_f]. I’m ttc and we already talk about having [name_f]Anna[/name_f] in our family

[name_f]Opal[/name_f] or [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] are my top favorites and it’s hard to choose between the two as to which is my top favorite
Other favorites are [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f], [name_f]Jemima[/name_f], [name_u]Waverly[/name_u], and [name_f]Estelle[/name_f]

@blue_eyed_hufflepuff I’m so chuffed to hear that you like the name [name_f]Jemima[/name_f] :slight_smile:
My all-time favourite would be [name_f]Penelope[/name_f]. I’ve loved her since I was six. Gorgeous. I’m so sad about her recent leaps in popularity (yep, I’m one of those).

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Vesper[/name_u]!

[name_f]Isla[/name_f] and [name_f]Aria[/name_f] are at the top of my list but they’re too popular now.

Trying to work on a new list.

We are having a little girl and we are calling her [name_f]Georgia[/name_f]. It’s not my most favourite name, but it was the only one we could compromise on.

If I could use any name, without having my husband veto it, I would use [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]. My husband hated it though. [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] is my favourite.

[name_f]Zoe[/name_f]… Unfortunately, DH has a bad association with one, so he won’t agree to it as a first name. If we ever have an [name_f]Isobel[/name_f], though, I’m nicknaming her [name_f]Zoe[/name_f], no matter how much of a stretch it is.

For about five years my favorite was [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] but lately it losts it appeals. So now is [name_f]Persephone[/name_f].

[name_u]Clare[/name_u]. It’s my 11 year old’s name.

When I was little, my favourite name was [name_f]Emilie[/name_f], because she was the first friend I remember having, when I was only 2yo. Also, the [name_m]French[/name_m] pronunciation was so pretty, almost like, “amy-[name_u]LEE[/name_u]”. It’s still dear to me, but it isn’t my favourite, and I don’t really have a favourite name. Maybe [name_f]Zara[/name_f], because I’m the same age as [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f]'s daughter [name_f]Zara[/name_f] [name_m]Phillips[/name_m], and my mom was quite fond of trying to dress me like her… the first time she ever saw me ride horseback she exclaimed, “you look like [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Zara[/name_f]!” (My mom isn’t as crazy as she sounds, lol). So the name reminds me of how my mom loved me and thought if it was good enough for a princess it was good enough for me.

[name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f]! I like this softened spelling much better. The sound is almost musical and I really like the image it gives me. The nickname Lissy is also a plus. :slight_smile:

Hmmm… Probably the name I chose, [name_f]Emiliana[/name_f] [name_f]Pari[/name_f]. Once you attach it to a real person, then your love for the name goes beyond the name to your love for the person.

I think my favorite is [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]. I’ve loved it since I was about 10, but hubby can’t get behind it :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

[name_f]Rose[/name_f]. It’s always been [name_f]Rose[/name_f] for me, since I was a child. Whenever I have a daughter, her name will be [name_f]Rose[/name_f] (or a longer version with the nn [name_f]Rose[/name_f]).