What's your favorite name of all time?

In other words, what names have you loved for… forever? :smiley: One for each gender.

Mine: [name]Violet[/name] & [name]Finn[/name]

[name]Andersen[/name] & [name]Lily[/name]

[name]Liesl[/name] and [name]Frederick[/name]

[name]Alec[/name] & [name]Amelia[/name].

Although it’s a family name, I’m slightly drifting away from [name]Amelia[/name] due to it’s popularity. [name]Alec[/name] is my beloved grandfather’s name, who remains to this day my favourite man to walk the earth. I have loved it for the majority of my life, and have known for a very long time it will be the name of my first born son.

What a sweet story oliviasarah :smiley:
My long-list of names is very eclectic (see my signature). But since I was about 15 or 16 - literally half my life - I’ve LOVED and adored these 5 names
Girls: [name]Skye[/name] and [name]Lianna[/name]. But it bothers me that [name]Skye[/name] does not ‘fit in’ with my other name styles so I worry I cant use it. People’s reactions seem rather negative too. :cry:
Boys: [name]Tristan[/name], [name]Dominic[/name] and [name]Matthew[/name]. I think the boys names have a similar feeling to them at least.

[name]Asher[/name] and [name]Beth[/name].

[name]Ciaran[/name] & [name]Felicity[/name] ([name]Milo[/name] is a top contender for a boy, too)

[name]Eliza[/name] and [name]Freddie[/name]. And DH LOATHES both of them! :frowning:

i love baby girl so thats why i always think about baby girl name
my all time [name]Favorite[/name] name is [name]Lily[/name] and [name]Jannie[/name] .[name]Both[/name] name having also good sound and meaning
for more meanings you can go for www.babynology.com

[name]Rose[/name] and [name]Nathaniel[/name] :slight_smile:
Neither is at the very top of my list right now, but I have loved them both since I started taking an interest in names about 3/4 years ago.

I’ve always really liked [name]Hannah[/name] and [name]Jayden[/name]. I don’t know if I would ever use either since their popularity is quite high, but I have always had a soft spot for them.

[name]Sarah[/name] & [name]Kai[/name]

[name]Silvie[/name] & [name]Isaac[/name]

My husband nixed [name]Isaac[/name] for our son, but he ended up with the awesome name [name]Gideon[/name]. We’re finding out the sex of baby #2 next week and if it’s a girl, she’ll be [name]Silvie[/name] (maybe [name]Sylvie[/name]) [name]Louise[/name]. :slight_smile:

[name]Felix[/name] and [name]Helena[/name]

Have loved them both as long as I can remember… And they really go well together too, I think, so that’s a plus :smiley:

[name]Lilith[/name] & [name]Orion[/name]

My love for [name]Lilith[/name] is all the more thanks to my BF really liking it too. [name]Raphael[/name] used to be in [name]Orion[/name]'s place, but BF didn’t like it that much, so my secodn favorite moved up.

[name]Caroline[/name].

I know a little girl name [name]Caraline[/name] and she is the light of my life. :slight_smile: She’s been through a lot and now is the sweetest, little beauty! I also like the name and how it’s timeless and classic.

[name]Seamus[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Jane[/name]

… Maybe not my favorites of all time, but a couple that have stayed on my lists for years and years.

[name]William[/name] and [name]Joanna[/name]

My girls were definitely going to be [name]William[/name] if either turned out to be male. #3 might be as well, but there are a few contenders, so [name]William[/name] might get knocked down to middle name. It was my grandpa’s name.

[name]Joanna[/name]—LOVED it for about 11 yrs now. My favorite by far. DH vetoed the first time around and now we have a [name]Hannah[/name], so can’t use it. Also, my brother married a [name]Joanna[/name], so can’t use it without naming after her… and I like her A LOT but don’t know her well enough for that yet! :wink:

[name]Carys[/name] and [name]Marielle[/name] have been my favorite girls names for a long, long, long time. Other girls names I adore are [name]Estella[/name], [name]Esme[/name], [name]Jessamine[/name], [name]Kaia[/name] and [name]Saskia[/name].

Boys, [name]Dylan[/name], [name]Daniel[/name], [name]Luke[/name], [name]Adam[/name], [name]Liam[/name], [name]Connor[/name], [name]Colby[/name], [name]Colin[/name]

Very hard to choose, but mine are either:

[name]Abigail[/name] and [name]James[/name]

OR

[name]William[/name] and [name]Eleanor[/name]