[name]Lilia[/name] and [name]Leora[/name]

or

[name]Lilia[/name] and [name]Annelise[/name]

or

[name]Lilia[/name] and [name]Gianna[/name]

[name]Lilia[/name] and [name]Anneliese[/name]

[name]Lily[/name] & [name]Annie[/name] :wink:

[name]Lilia[/name] and [name]Leora[/name] is too cutesy
[name]Lilia[/name] and [name]Gianna[/name] wasn’t my favorite because [name]Gianna[/name] isn’t really a nn, name…you could have [name]Gia[/name], but I liked how [name]Lily[/name] and [name]Annie[/name] sounded better :slight_smile:

lilia annelise. its really sweet, and liek the comment above me, lily and annie sound like greta twin nns

[name]Lilia[/name] and [name]Leora[/name] - I don’t like siblings having the same initials … also, when I say [name]Leora[/name], I feel like it should be [name]Laura[/name].

[name]Lilia[/name] and [name]Annelise[/name] - I adore both of these names, and together they are absolutly wonderful. This one gets my vote!

[name]Lilia[/name] and [name]Gianna[/name] - the repeating sounds makes this one a little tongue-twister like for me.

Good luck!

[name]Lilia[/name] & [name]Leora[/name]–Too matchy for me.

[name]Lilia[/name] & [name]Annelise[/name]–My favorite by far!!! Beautiful names, and they go so well together. :slight_smile:

[name]Lilia[/name] & [name]Gianna[/name]–I find these hard to say to together, and even harder to picture together.

I love [name]Lili[/name] & [name]Annie[/name]! So perfect! Good luck!

PS: I agree you should make this a poll!