What's your favorite Sophia combo of these choices?

See the results of this poll: Which is your favorite?

Respondents: 28 (This poll is closed)

• Sophia Alexandra Kate : 6 (21%)
  • Sophia Elena Kate : 2 (7%)
  • Sophia Amelia Kate : 2 (7%)
  • Sophia Madeleine Kate : 15 (54%)
  • Sophia Ava Kate : 0 (0%)
  • Sophia Anneliese Kate (Ahn-uh-lee-zuh): 3 (11%)

What about instead of [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Elena[/name], if you just have [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Elane[/name]? i feel like that just flows better?

I like [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name] [name]Kate[/name]. [name]Alexandra[/name] is such a regal name. It gives soft slinky [name]Sophia[/name] some bite, and it builds the name’s momentum toward the crisp closure of [name]Kate[/name].

It is my favorite. I am just not sure if I should use both [name]Alexander[/name] and [name]Alexandra[/name] as middles for a brother and sister. I love repeated “a” endings with [name]Sophia[/name], if you can’t tell! :slight_smile:

So your son would be [name]Alexander[/name]? or Alexander? I think it’s kind of sweet to use [name]Alexander[/name] and [name]Alexandra[/name] as middles for your two kids if you have a boy and a girl. If you have more than two kids it could start getting fussy- you might feel compelled to call your third child ______[name]Alexei[/name], your fourth ______[name]Alexis[/name].

A son would be [name]Avery[/name] [name]Daniel[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] and a daughter would be [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name] [name]Kate[/name]. I choose [name]Alexander[/name] because of its meaning, to honor someone, [name]Alexandra[/name] I just think is beautiful. I wouldn’t be compelled to use any other versions. These are the only two I really like. But I’m not sure how I feel about it still, even though I love both. It is hard to choose one over the other.