• Jola
  • Jovie
  • Joanne
  • Josie
  • Josephina

0 voters

Bonus questions-
Would you use any of these yourself?
Do you have any other Jo- names you like?
Xx

1 Like

[name_f]Jovie[/name_f] is the one I’d be most likely to use of this list!

Otherwise, [name_f]Joanna[/name_f] or [name_f]Jovana[/name_f]! I also like [name_f]Johanna[/name_f] but I’d pronounce it with a Y sound rather than “jo”.

1 Like

[name_f]Jovie[/name_f] (or maybe Jovi) would be my top pick overall if i had to use a jo- name, mostly because of Bon [name_u]Jovi[/name_u] (a memory from when i was younger was singing wanted dead or alive by bon jovi with my uncle who’s passed now. so it’d be an honour name! :)) haha sorry for the ramble!

my other two picks were [name_f]Josette[/name_f] & [name_f]Jola[/name_f], simply because they’re cool & i’ve never heard of them before!

2 Likes

I’d use [name_f]Joanne[/name_f] in a heartbeat! :cherry_blossom: So so uncommon now but a name that everyone has heard of. I adore the name [name_f]Joanne[/name_f] :heart:

1 Like

[name_u]Joni[/name_u] and [name_f]Joliet[/name_f] are some of my [name_u]Jo[/name_u]- favourites. I also love [name_u]Jo[/name_u] on its own!

1 Like

[name_f]Josephine[/name_f] constantly, all day, and every day! I love her an incredible amount. To me, the others don’t hold a candle to magical [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

The name Jovi / Jovie is such a gorgeous way to honor this memory and love. How deeply special. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is [name_u]Jovi[/name_u] (also love Jovienne), with [name_f]Jolie[/name_f] as a close second. I also love [name_u]Josie[/name_u] but I prefer the spelling Jozi (or even Jozie) because I don’t like that some people pronounce [name_u]Josie[/name_u] as Jo-see with the hissy S sound and some people pronounce it Jo-zee with more of a Z sound. I prefer the Z sound, and also prefer the look of a Z anyway.

1 Like

i love jo by itself, but also joanna/johanna and josepha (all pron. with a Y sound), and then joey (g)!

2 Likes

[name_f]Jovie[/name_f], [name_f]Josette[/name_f] and [name_f]Jolie[/name_f] are my faves!! I’d consider [name_f]Jovie[/name_f]! Joni/Joanie is another favourite

1 Like

I love [name_u]Josie[/name_u], but my favorite of all is [name_f]Joanna[/name_f].

1 Like

I love [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] (called [name_u]Josie[/name_u] or Jo), and I would definitely use it! It has great literature ties and is very, very classy! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite of all the [name_u]Jo[/name_u]- names, by far! :womans_hat:

1 Like

[name_f]Jocasta[/name_f] and [name_f]Joelle[/name_f] are other favorites of mine!

2 Likes

I voted [name_f]Jovie[/name_f] and [name_f]Jolie[/name_f] as I think they’re super cute, but I don’t like them enough to use them myself. [name_f]Jocasta[/name_f] would be my favourite :heart:

1 Like

[name_u]Joni[/name_u] or Joanna/Johanna would be my favourites, but [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] is beautiful as well.

1 Like

[name_f]Joanne[/name_f] is my favorite from your list, and I also like [name_f]Jolie[/name_f], [name_u]Journey[/name_u], and [name_f]Jovie[/name_f]. But my ultimate favorite “Jo” name is [name_f]Joanna[/name_f], followed closely by Joni/Joanie!

1 Like

none of these are my personal style but a lot of them are cute ! my favourite jo- name is joanie

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] middle name is a [name_u]Jo[/name_u]- name (and it was also my grandmother’s name), so I quite like that one :wink:

Other [name_u]Jo[/name_u]- names I like are:

Jochebed
[name_f]Jocasta[/name_f]
[name_f]Johanna[/name_f] / Jóhanna
Jóna
[name_f]Jonquil[/name_f]
Jósebína
Jóndóra

1 Like

[name_f]Jovie[/name_f], [name_f]Jovie[/name_f], [name_f]Jovie[/name_f] :fairy:t2:

Though [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] is lovely too!

1 Like

these are all lovely :heart_eyes: my favorite would be [name_f]Johanna[/name_f]! but I also love [name_f]Jovie[/name_f], [name_f]Josette[/name_f], [name_f]Jolie[/name_f], and Josephine/Josefina.

1 Like