What's your favourite name or combo?

We are having another little boy.
Our first son is named [name_u]Flynn[/name_u].
What do think makes the nicest sibset?

[name_u]Flynn[/name_u] and [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_u]Flynn[/name_u] and [name_m]Lewis[/name_m]
[name_u]Flynn[/name_u] and [name_m]Harry[/name_m]
[name_u]Flynn[/name_u] and [name_m]Leo[/name_m]

Thanks for your feedback.

I like [name_m]Leo[/name_m] the best with [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] followed by [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] but you really can’t go wrong with any of those names they are all really nice

I love the sound of [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] & [name_u]James[/name_u]. They sound great together.

I think [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] and [name_m]Leo[/name_m] have the same style. I like the way [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] and [name_u]James[/name_u] sound but the different styles throw me off.

Congratulations!

[name_u]Flynn[/name_u] and [name_u]James[/name_u] sounds the best to me. I love the idea of [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] and [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] but something seems off about it.

[name_u]Flynn[/name_u] and [name_m]Harry[/name_m] is my fav, but [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] and [name_u]James[/name_u] or [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] and [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] are great. I don’t like [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] and [name_m]Leo[/name_m].

My favorite names are [name_m]Leo[/name_m] and [name_u]James[/name_u], but I think [name_m]Harry[/name_m] & [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] are adorable together. So my votes are for [name_m]Harry[/name_m] and [name_m]Leo[/name_m]. :slight_smile:

[name_m]Lewis[/name_m] gets my vote. I like it with [name_u]Flynn[/name_u], and it’s an unexpected choice.

I think [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] and [name_m]Leo[/name_m] would make such an amazing, quirky and handsome sibset!

[name_u]Flynn[/name_u] and [name_m]Leo[/name_m] would be cute together.

I love [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] and [name_m]Lewis[/name_m]!

I like [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] and [name_u]James[/name_u] :slight_smile:

I really like any of these names; the only one that I’m not a fan of is [name_m]Leo[/name_m]. I feel like I hear it a lot nowadays and I’m a bit over it.

I like [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] and [name_m]Harry[/name_m].

Thanks everyone. Such a mixed reaponse though! I can probably say that [name_m]Leo[/name_m] is my least favourite but it’s hubby’s fave.
I like [name_m]Harry[/name_m] and [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] but hubby now keen.
We both like [name_u]James[/name_u], I just don’t think it matches flynn. But does that really matter??
It’s also very popular and is it boring?

Was meant to say hubby not keen on [name_m]Harry[/name_m] and lewis.

[name_u]Flynn[/name_u] and [name_u]James[/name_u] win my vote.

[name_u]Flynn[/name_u] and [name_m]Harry[/name_m] - adorable!

I agree with you, [name_m]Harry[/name_m] and [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] are my favorites, too ([name_m]Lewis[/name_m] in one of my fave names in general) and I think distinguished and classy when I think of the names [name_u]Flynn[/name_u], [name_m]Harry[/name_m] and [name_m]Lewis[/name_m].

I honestly don’t think you can go wrong with any of them as they each have their own charm with [name_u]Flynn[/name_u]. I personally like [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] and [name_u]James[/name_u] the most, but again, they all sound lovely.