What's your "Guilty Pleasure" Movie?

Mine is definitely [name_f]Willow[/name_f]. I love [name_f]Sorcha[/name_f], [name_f]Elora[/name_f] and [name_f]Raizel[/name_f] purely because of it. And the newest [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], with [name_f]Keira[/name_f] Knightley - the landscapes are so gorgeous, the soundtrack is great and [name_m]Ioan[/name_m] Gruffud is a cutie.

and any epic movie with [name_f]Keira[/name_f] Knightley. I just love her.

I don’t think cartoons are guilty pleasures, a lot of adults watch them. I love Disney movies, they are funny, moving and not silly. [name_f]My[/name_f] GP cartoon is the Scooby-Doo series. That dog is just hilarious.

I really like Scooby-Doo as well. The animated (and very old) movie where they went to a zombie island scared me to death when I was little.

The thing is, the movie isn’t anything special, especially in comparison to the classic The [name_m]Wizard[/name_m] Of [name_m]Oz[/name_m], but [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Franco[/name_m] has a charming smile. I admit, I had to fast forward the scenes in which he wasn’t in. His brother is very cute, too, but a bit too pretty.
And I second everyone with The Fifth Element. [name_m]Bruce[/name_m] [name_m]Willis[/name_m] is great.

I am not sure if I have seen any movies but I have seen the 2000 cartoon series when I was little. I had the tiniest crush on [name_m]Fred[/name_m]. :wink:

Mine’s definitely [name_m]Wild[/name_m] Child with [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_m]Roberts[/name_m].

Either The [name_m]Prince[/name_m] & Me with [name_f]Julia[/name_f] Stiles or [name_m]Tuck[/name_m] Everlasting with [name_u]Alexis[/name_u] Bledel. I’m a sucker for impossible love stories.

I could watch Fools [name_m]Gold[/name_m] every single day. I love the names, [name_f]Tess[/name_f], [name_f]Gemma[/name_f], and [name_u]Finn[/name_u] ([name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] [name_m]Finnegan[/name_m]!!) to name a few. I love the ocean/beach and the warm sunshiney feel of the movie. I love pirates/old shipping stories. I love [name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_u]Hudson[/name_u]! Seriously I love that movie.

Romantic comedy’s or just chic flicks in general life as we know it the proposal ps I love you how to lose a guy in ten days when in [name_m]Rome[/name_m] letters to [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] going the distance I could go on and list a lot more

Disney movies! I love them so much- my husband hates when I decide to pull out all my old Disney movies and reminisce :stuck_out_tongue:

I loved the High School Musical movies, Cheetah Girls, and lots of other older Disney movies! These were movies I loved watching when I was younger, and I can still watch now! I also watch Cheaper By The Dozen and the sequel every time it comes on TV- though I know exactly what’s happening because I have seen it so many times! Right now, I really like Pitch Perfect, Bridesmaids, TFIOS, [name_f]My[/name_f] [name_f]Sister[/name_f]'s Keeper, and of course movies like smurfs 1 and 2, the Yogi [name_m]Bear[/name_m] movie which was released about 2 years ago, etc.

[name_f]My[/name_f] ultimate GP movies are the [name_f]Barbie[/name_f] film series! I started watching the franchise back when I was still in their target audience age range, but I’m now college-age and still enjoy the movies! They’re cheesy and cliched to the max, but the songs are quite catchy, and it’s really nice to watch something full of glitter and happiness for a change, where happy endings are pretty much guaranteed. :smiley:

I really am too old to still be watching every new [name_f]Barbie[/name_f] movie release that comes out, but I use my younger cousins (4 of them- all [name_f]Barbie[/name_f]-loving girly girls) as excuses to continue doing so!

I absolutely love “The [name_u]Magic[/name_u] of Ordinary Days.” Super cheesy, made-for-tv Hallmark movie. It’s fantastic.

The Big Lebowski, [name_m]Night[/name_m] at the [name_m]Roxbury[/name_m], and [name_f]Queen[/name_f] of the Damned (the one with [name_f]Aaliyah[/name_f])