Whats your honest opinion on the name Noella Louise(F), and Josiah Elliot(M)

Please tell me your honest opinion!

It’s beautiful! [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] has been a long time guilty pleasure of mine, and [name_f]Noella[/name_f] is just as stunning! [name_u]Louise[/name_u] is a very common mn, but that doesn’t bother me! It is a lot of L sounds. Here are some other mn suggestions:

[name_f]Noella[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]
[name_f]Noella[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]
[name_f]Noella[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]
[name_f]Noella[/name_f] [name_f]Ffion[/name_f]
[name_f]Noella[/name_f] [name_f]Bellerose[/name_f]

[name_m]Josiah[/name_m] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] is charming and cool and i like the softness of it.

[name_f]Noella[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u] is sweet and stylish

[name_f]Noella[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u] is sweet and spunky, and I can see it aging really nicely. It’s pretty L heavy as a combo, but still lovely overall. [name_m]Josiah[/name_m] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] flows well, and though I personally am not a fan of [name_m]Josiah[/name_m], I can appreciate the balance of the combo overall.

[name_f]Noella[/name_f] is not really my style but in general I think it’s a pretty name. [name_u]Louise[/name_u] is beautiful and forms a great pair with [name_f]Noella[/name_f].
[name_m]Josiah[/name_m] is so soft and wonderful, I love it. I like the combination with [name_u]Elliot[/name_u], which has a soft side as well as a spunkier side.

I love all four names! [name_m]Josiah[/name_m] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] is a handsome combo—both names have a balance of strength and spunk, and the biblical and literary connections offer timelessness.

Though I like [name_f]Noella[/name_f] and [name_u]Louise[/name_u], together it’s a lot of L’s. It’s tough for me to say. However, that’s not a deal-breaker—it’s probably not often that you’ll say the first and middle names together. Like [name_m]Josiah[/name_m] [name_u]Elliott[/name_u], [name_f]Noella[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u] feels timeless.

[name_f]Noella[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u] is so beautiful and sweet! Adorable like [name_f]Noelle[/name_f], but with a very interesting twist.
[name_m]Josiah[/name_m] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] is a great name too. Very handsome and elegant!

I love [name_m]Josiah[/name_m] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u], but [name_f]Noella[/name_f] doesn’t sound right to me, to be honest. I think I would prefer [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]. Or maybe [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u]?

They are both great names. I do prefer [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] to [name_f]Noella[/name_f]. I like the Christmasy connection.
[name_m]Josiah[/name_m] is very handsome and Biblical!